WHY don't you want anybody to contact you via email, if I have a problem with my account WHICH I DO

I just dont get it - WHY do you make it so hard to contact ebay via email, its virtually IMPOSSIBLE, its a total joke, your sytem is designed to throw the buyer into a circle going around and around and of course there is NO access to email ebay at all, its totally rediculous and I am SICK of wasteing my time trying to contact you.  You send me emails with links that DONT work and again I am forced to waste hours of my time trying to contact ebay.

I GIVE UP, I am NOT wasteing my time anymore, if you dont send me a link that works just close my account and I wont use eBay again.

I am completely frustrated and wont be wasteing my time going around in circles anymore

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

WHY don't you want anybody to contact you via email, if I have a problem with my account WHICH I DO

Try this but 2 of the live ones are mostly business hours only.

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=1485

Or post your prob here, we may be able to help.

The community here have been known to give better answers than the eBay call centre.

Hahahaha, snap tazz. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

This gives you their direct links without having to go through their rigmarole:

eg: Call us,Call me,Chat with us and Email us.

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=1485

Just keep in mind that Call us or Call me option are only available

during business hours,(8 am to 9 pm Mon to Fri and 8 am to

5 pm on Sat and Sun).

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

You are talking to members like yourself-we are not ebay staff you tadpole.

Actually, you aren't talking to members like yourself as we are not so illiterate as to write 'rediculous'.

Bye now ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Smiley Surprised Tadpole ? Love it.

image host
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Foxy is back and in top form.Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@foxette-in-sox wrote:

You are talking to members like yourself-we are not ebay staff you tadpole.

Actually, you aren't talking to members like yourself as we are not so illiterate as to write 'rediculous'.

Bye now ๐Ÿ™‚

I was going to comment about that too (I usually do!). I have NO idea when people decided to start spelling it with an E. I'm not sure when wasting gained an E either. I am a bit slow lately, so maybe missing something. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@goodcar12012 wrote:

I just dont get it - WHY do you make it so hard to contact ebay via email, its virtually IMPOSSIBLE, its a total joke, your sytem is designed to throw the buyer into a circle going around and around and of course there is NO access to email ebay at all, its totally rediculous and I am SICK of wasteing my time trying to contact you.  You send me emails with links that DONT work and again I am forced to waste hours of my time trying to contact ebay.

I GIVE UP, I am NOT wasteing my time anymore, if you dont send me a link that works just close my account and I wont use eBay again.

I am completely frustrated and wont be wasteing my time going around in circles anymore

Thanks

This concerns me.....

CLICKING ON EMAIL LINKS IS A BIG NO-NO ... BAD, VERY BAD.....
I think you are getting spam emails... fake emails.

I would say that the reason your're not getting any response is because your computor has been infected with viruses now. That and plus it wasnt ebay sending you the emails and replying to those emails just goes into cyberspace zone...

You will have to remove the viruses, and change all your passwords mate....

NEVER CLICK ON LINKS IN EMAILS...........  please Man Happy

xxj

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Alternatively , you could try this....

Ebay Inc, Ebay International AG Helertiastrasse 15/17, P O Box 133, 3000 Bern 6, Switzerland.

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply