WON THE AUCTION

I won an auction and have agreed with seller to pay C.O.D.   What do you put in your "Purchases" when they say PAY NOW.  I can't work out how to progress with this.  Do I just ignore all this and 'Archive' the purchase, or do I have to let someone know?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

WON THE AUCTION

I would ask the seller to revise the invoice to Local Pick Up.  Then after they have done that, then make arragements for Pick Up & payment. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

WON THE AUCTION

It makes no difference to you if the seller sends an invoice, revised or not, just pay the cash over and then the deal is done as far as you are concerned. If the seller does not send a revised invoice without the postage then they will end up paying fvfs on the postage cost but that is their problem, not yours.  

See what a trendsetter I am?

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

WON THE AUCTION

I would ask the seller to revise the invoice to Local Pick Up.  Then after they have done that, then make arragements for Pick Up & payment. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

WON THE AUCTION

Do you understand what COD means?    It is an Australia Post service where you pay for the item after it is delivered to you by Australia Post...and you pay a fee to AP too.

I presume the seller is going to deliver the item to you or you are going to pick it up from the seller?

The seller needs to send you a new invoice with the postage removed.  You then pay cash when you pick the item up or the seller delivers it.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

WON THE AUCTION

It makes no difference to you if the seller sends an invoice, revised or not, just pay the cash over and then the deal is done as far as you are concerned. If the seller does not send a revised invoice without the postage then they will end up paying fvfs on the postage cost but that is their problem, not yours.  

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply