Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item marked as "delivered" but it never arrived.

I bought some old second hand cables / wire (not many should fit in a small satchel). Today when I was at home AusPost tracking turned into "delivered", but I didn't see a delivery guy or postman around at that time. I checked my letter box and walke...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware fake Sennheiser headphones

Just a heads up, I bought Sennheiser HD 206 headphones but since I all ready have couple of pairs I've realized these are fake because they simply sound pretty bad. Ebay gave me money back since seller never bothered to reply to my queries so that's ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

**bleep** eBay

eBay 90day protection is Bull**bleep**, 30days is all you get

False and misleading advertising

I am sick and tired of 'Australian' sellers selling their 'Australian' wares that have a listed item location in 'Australia' to realise that my Paypal account gets debited in favour of some 'nebulous' Chinese operation and goods dispatched from a Chi...

• 36 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Seller disappeared on eBay after paying his bank directly

A seller was auctioning a camera, also advised he will be accepting a offer directly but payment to his bank details. We had a mutual agreement and he canceled auction. Sent him money to his bank details. Next day he started auction on same camera an...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this a Scammer?? Help

Terms & Conditions 1. GeneralWe realize that a vehicle is an important purchase. When you buy a vehicle through eBay, you have to be completely satisfied with your investment. This program protects your vehicle purchase against accidents, major mecha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have not received the second part of my purchase

I bought a bed and only received one part of the bed, the second part has never arrived. Put a request into Ebay to let them know and contacted the seller. I have been messaging the seller and they have asked me to wait due to delivery problems. Ebay...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! my eBay

I accidently deleted all my saved items on my eBay, can I get them back?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal Double dipping

Hi all, Have my Paypal account linked to my bank account for purchases, and today they took funds for a purchase, then took exactly the same amount again, even using the same Paypal debit transaction number. I fail to see how this could even happen w...

Scam alert

Just saw MY sale item Photos that are currently in ebay on a shopping place calling itself REMOVED They are offering a product that is in my home, at half my listing price no less. Had no issues adding it to their cart, but didnt proceed to checkout....

Resolved! Wrong size sent

I have just recieved a Hungry Caterpilar baby romper suit I ordered on Ebay. It is really quite lovely but it is not the size "00" I ordered. It is more like a size 2 or 3 - 18" long from neck to crotch and 12" wide and the hat fits me! I have contac...