Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stole item

I recently have a an item say it was delivered. It was left in clear view of the road and footpath and the courier never made contact with anyone that was home at the time. However when I got the notification to say it was delivered it was taken.  

Screenshot_20211030-060345_eBay.jpg

Charged without authorisation. No refund.

I was charged after order was cancelled by seller. No item was sent and when I disputed the item refund was refused. I never should have left my account details with eBay. Unethical and not trustworthy. I'm disgusted by this eBay practice.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item breaks after being worn for 2 months

I bought a fitbit wrist band from China. It broke after only 2 months of wearing it. But because the delivery took a long time, i don't remember how long, but it was at least 1 month, and it broke 2 months later, I can't leave any feedback anymore. T...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay cheating and lying on refunds. BUYER BEWARE!

The seller sent a used item which had been falsely described as "New". The seller accepted my return. The seller could not send a return postage label. The seller asked for a copy of the return postage receipt in order to refund the return postage. e...

• 67 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Being judged, repeat, repeat

Hi I was a newcomer to this site and I came for help. Some of you were very respectful, helpful, investigated a few things for me. But, there were alot of people that were critical of me in so many different ways. I had come to this site for help, th...

Cheap but highly unreliable couriers

What if anything can be done to encourage sellers who use cheap but atrocious couriers like CouriersPlease and Aramex (previously Fastway) to use more reliable couriers even if they cost a bit more ?The last 4 items I bought were returned to the sell...

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Feedback aint what it used to be

I just bought an item which was the wrong one and got dreadful service trying to replace it which is still yet to happen so, quite reasonably I thought , I left negative feedback for the company . It was posted when I wrote it but has since vanished ...

• 73 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not received and no response from seller

order 324239225779-2331811758011- nila boots not received, ordered during covid, have messaged ebay directly and they say they cannot do anything as over 90 days, well covid happened where is the support in that period

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Less Sellers due to Managed Payments?

I have a list of Saved Sellers that I have bought from a number of times - some are definite favourites. I have't checked some of them for quite a while but tonight I went through them all and noticed that five of them haven't sold anything for over ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Confusion: why does the seller keep blocking higher bids?

I came across this auction of a used camera https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/353737332392?_trksid=p2471758.m4791&autorefresh=true and bid $1200 since the seller said in the description: "Happy to accept an offer of 1200 for anyone interested to purchase."...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$10 voucher worthless - code is afterpay21

I was offered a $10 voucher ,item including post was $32 - $10 voucher =$22 to use voucher I have to use the afterpay option and that is 4 payments of $8 that still adds up to $32 , not a good way to reward your users , is my math correct ? or is the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful