Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Plus Postage Fee Glitch

Ebay Plus is glitchy!Make sure that express postage fees aren't added after clicking "Pay with Paypal". Fortunately I noticed before paying with paypal, others have not been so lucky. I raised this concern with ebay but they denied the ebayplus item ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback removal

05:40 AM I am getting beyond fed up with eBay at the top of a hat 'removing' negative feedbacks. Before I go further I completely understand the frustration for sellers as there are many buyers who leave negatives for the sake of it or in spite but m...

Coupons never work anymore

I have been an eBay member for over 10 years and have always been able to use codes to save a bit of money here and there. Recently every time I try to add a code they all come back with errors, from ‘this has expired’ to being the ‘wrong code’. For ...

Paypal and multiple shopping cart items - ISSUE

For the last 3 months, when purchasing multiple items from different sellers in my ebay shopping cart (at the same time), paypal authorises and provisionally takes the money for the entire cart out of my debit account but ebay only completes the firs...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product reviews hard to leave. Very silly.

Two objections. - Some products you cannot leave a review for. Or it is incredible difficult to. Ebay should not make it so hard to leave a product review. Amazon is so powerful because of the reviews. As there is a complete torrent of products, revi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Baying on ebay

Postage is to expensive and is not related to the items size and weight. Next surprise VAT tax and maybe custom tax and fees in the home country. To much surprises.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

broken search engine

Really, really angry at how **bleep**py the search engine is now. A search every day in model building would bring up 100's of new hits every day but barely get 20 hits now, where are all the sellers? connecting buyers with sellers just got so much h...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I access the 'resolution centre'?

The seller is going to send me another packet of his products as the other packet is apparently loss in the mail. He would like me to close the case in the 'resoluton centre', but for the life of me I can't find any such 'centre' or a link to close t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi I just purchased order

Hi, I just purchased order no. 10-07745-82713. My address with you was an old address. I changed it to the correct address after the order was placed. Can you change it on the order for me before delivering? Can you also confirm to me that you receiv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery times

It is now hardy worth buying from Ebay sellers. Recent purchase (in Australia) ordered 13-10-21, delivery estimated late November to early January delivery. Covid is being used as an excuse!! Most sellers dont give any other option than "standard Pos...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online purchase of letterbox

I just tried to buy a letterbox online. The site took me straight to the confirming the purchase without giving me the opportunity to apply the $10 discount that was originally offered. Also no cost was provided for postage/transport cost. I would re...

Search Filters - % Positive

Does anyone here knows a way to filter out items from sellers with % positive below a certain score?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful