Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Online purchase of letterbox

I just tried to buy a letterbox online. The site took me straight to the confirming the purchase without giving me the opportunity to apply the $10 discount that was originally offered. Also no cost was provided for postage/transport cost. I would re...

Search Filters - % Positive

Does anyone here knows a way to filter out items from sellers with % positive below a certain score?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ILLEGAL ORDER CANCELLATION

Today eBay cancelled a purchase I made because the new eBay payment system is a failure. I paid immediately at the time of purchase through PayPal some 10 days ago but the payment was listed on my eBay account as "Payment Pending", the seller did not...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Request a refferal on depending transaction

To whom this may concern, I would like for this message to be passed onto the rightful person and department as I am not a happy customer since Ebay do not tell customers when they order and pay that another payment is taken as a holding deposit for ...

PLUSPNA Voucher not working - Help pls.

PLUSPMA CODE/Voucher:"eBay Plus members get 10% off your purchase & 15% off your purchase on eBay Plus Items of AU $30.00 or more, up to AU $300.00 off. " Items display discounted price and applicable voucher code (PLUSPNA) but doesnt work at checkou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyway to use second chance offer without immediate payment?

Am pretty sure the answer will be no but thought I'd ask anyway. When accepting a second chance offer is there a way to purchase the item without immediate payment? I'm asking because I sometimes make multiple purchases from one seller. Each item has...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! shipping costs

Hi..any buyers in Australia or NZ noticing a large hike in shipping costs from the UK but only if sent by the GSP pitney bowes in the last week or so.I'm talking double in some cases and has nothing to with taxes or gst etc.This is the shipping cost ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Changing Expected delivery date and other annoying eBay problems

I'm waiting on a pair of earrings from Korea that I ordered on the 12th November! I buy quite a few things on eBay and i know that the expected date on this item has been changed. It now shows as 6 Jan. 2 months to send and receive a pair of earrings...

Time frame to leave feedback

Normally 60 days is plenty of time, but with Chinese sellers I don't think it is enough, considering the estimated delivery for most purchases from China is now over two months (well, the last day) according to eBay. Yes, we all know that it is just ...

Can't get my refund

I cant get a refund after the 'seller' tells me for the 4th time it is being processed and be patient- July 8 was the order purchase- can someone from ebay au assist and when go to said page can it at least open.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REMOVED

I am seriously annoyed and disheartened that eBay chose to remove negative feedback about REMOVED . This (alleged as they didn't sell) seller I believe is associated with Broad Gauge Bodies and Bob Johnston who have used other aliases on eBay to goug...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

seller not returning emails

Seller not returning my emails after mentioning that the item I have purchased is faulty. I can't find an area where I can ask eBay for help.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

2 lots of lace

Hello I just paid for 2 listings from a lady and used vouchers as well as the money in my bank.But it is not going through

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful