Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ITEM NOT DELIVERED

The seller advised by email the item had been delivered to the designated address. It hasn't. (I have 24X7 video coverage of my home). I ended up having several emails to/fro' with them. Them asking the most ridiculous questions - like going and aski...

eBay protects scammers

I have been with eBay over 15 years and just got shafted by a scammer and eBay, and their ‘money back guarantee’. Not only did I not get my $714 back but they removed my negative feedback!! I bought prepaid satchels which never came. But tracking sai...

Item returned, but they refuse to refund.

Hi, I bought a pair of shoes on 21/May. The shoes didn't fit so I asked for a return. I was provided by a ParcellPoint label, a courier that Adidas uses and I returned the shoes on 10/Jun. Since I was not refunded automatically, I have followed up 4 ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I’m going to Delete my eBay account

I am so sick of the eBay app. There are constant glitches that make it more difficult to use. Japan keep flooding my search pages with super overpriced items that I have to search through so much **bleep** just to find what I want. I am sick of it an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay customer support is abysmal

The eBay customer support is abysmal to say the least. I wanted to purchase a phone, approached eBay customer support expressing concerns over the seller's profile and genuinity, i was assured the seller was legit and should proceed with a $999 trans...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay says a case cant be re-opened

I opened a case on an item that the USPS had not sent ...one USPS agent said it would open a case but the item was late . The seller convinced me to close the case and it was on the way . Now the USPS says they never received the package from the sel...

Scam

Be very careful sellers offering printer, ink, toners etc at a good price , maybe $30 or so than usual, not greatly discounted.They then source and have a 3rd party post the items. The 3rd party gives them postage tracking details which the scam sell...

Double charge

Dear Team, I got 2 items on ebay and you double charge me on the credit card. Please look into the last two items purchased (ink and Phones)

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paying with PayPal

Hi, I have noticed that when I pay with PayPal after the transaction it says Thank You etc. then it takes you back to eBay. The strange thing I noticed is that if I want to make another transaction I have to log in again; however, if I go to the PayP...

Help me please

I have been gifted a gift card $20 and I have now spent it the gifter has decided to take it back and he is threatening to report me for fraud. Which I didn’t do. What will really happen?

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful