Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Return/money back policy if you organise your own courier

I have recently decided to purchase an old computer for my collection. The seller claims he has packed the item well. We have both agreed that I would organise the courier (E-Go) from my end, interstate, with the pickup location from his work to the ...

EBAY BECOME " MENACE" IN 2024

Order #:05-11029- 86119.I purchased 2 PACKAGES Each Package 6 Tubes) only received 1 package 6 in a package).The post packages have weight STAMPED ON it.,Ebay BECOME MENACE. Don't look, don't read, and Favour Seller and not refund the other packages ...

Not possible to lodge an item not received case??

I've been waiting 2 months for a very small, flat paper item to arrive from Canada. I paid CN$20 for the postage. I want to lodge an 'item not received' case but the automated eBay page says 'your item may still be on the way and is not scheduled to ...

Constant rude interactions with sellers nowadays on eBay?

Normally I don't get angry messages on eBay. I used to have an account a while back and have been shopping here for 10+ years But recently Ive had one seller in particular that was extremely rude and I'm not exactly sure why. I'm not trying to name n...

RE: MY ORDER

Good morning I placed an order on 28 December for Pure Authentic Siberian Golden Mountains Shilajit and I have not received it. According to the information I have, the order Number is 16-10976-07843 and is being delivered by Australia Post and signa...

suspicious account and lack of activity??

Hi, I purchased a computer motherboard on the 23rd Dec 2023. The arrival date was between the 19th Jan-Feb 2nd. The $146.47 was taken out of my PayPal account on the 23rd Dec for the motherboard. After multiple messages to the seller (with never a re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to block a seller

Hi there,I'm being flooded with items from a seller that I have no interest in purchasing from.I'm sick of having to wade through their listings to find ones that I'm looking for.How do I block them from my page?Cheers.

Resolved! Seller cancelled my order with incorrect reason but were Out of Stock

Purchased a large fridge on 09Jan and paid in full and receive notification from the courier for delivery.Large tech retailer is selling box unopened items through ebay and was showing 7 items available.After the purchase it showed 6 items available....

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay obviously does not want to help buyers

I bought an item which was not located in Australia as the seller stated but I think in China, shipped from there on order. The item arrived and it was obviously a counterfeit of a well know brand, it broke in minutes. Seller said they'd send a new o...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller cancelled order and has said 'buyer asked to cancel'

Bought an item yesterday, but the seller has cancelled the order today saying 'buyer asked to cancel'. I never asked for the order to be cancelled. Is this even allowed? Will this affect my ability to buy stuff on eBay? Sorry for the stupid questions...

Resolved! Beware Ebay Allows Scammers and Fraudsters on Ebay and Protects them

After 13 years buying on ebay, just a warning to anyone that Ebay Policies are False and Misleading and Ebay actively modifies the date you lodge a "did not arrive" so that the date they will step in, never happens. I have proof in their chat message...

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful