Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding payment

Hi have ordered vitamin 12 tablets and paid 65 AUD but haven't received any product because it was cancelled by the seller and awaiting for refund but no refund received yet. Thank you

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

promo

Is there any promo codes available today?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidding problem

Hi, i was bidding on an item and now it says PROBLEM WITH BID. Apparently in the last 90days i haven't paid for an item. How can this be lifted and how can i contact ebay. Do they have an email or phone number???????????

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Please allow delayed payment when bidding on another item from seller

This issue comes up a lot. I want to purchase multiple auction items from a seller, with auctions ending about a week apart. When I win the first one, the I communicate with the seller to ensure payment at the end and combined shipping is fine, but t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund issued to Paypal account that is not active

Hi, just after some advice.I made a purchase and discovered when I went to use the item that there was a fault. This was discovered outside the 30 day MBG. The seller has offered a 50% refund which I have accepted. However the seller refunded the mon...

Ebayplus-free express postage

I purchased an item with free express postage for ebayplus members.They too are in Melbourne. This was on the 17th of August. When I hadnt received it by the weekend, I tracked it on the Auspost website. It says parcel post not express post!I message...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item shows as delivered but i haven't received it

My last 2 purchases on eBay (from different sellers) have never arrived, even though the tracking on both shows as 'delivered'. My delivery address on eBay is definitely correct, so I don't see how this could happen. And I was home at the time of the...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fake Apple airpods pro.

I bought apple airpods pro in this Feb and realised this is actually a fake one.I have been apple store today and asked them to check it. They said it is fake product.It took so much time to realise whether it is fake or not, what should I do?I conta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charged twice

Hi ,I purchased below items today 17-07493-30075 $3.5017-07493-30078 $3.4517-07493-30077 $5.9917-07493-30076 $1 so , i just realized that i got charged twice for that , once for total amount of $13.94 and then for each items one by one and there is n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MISLEADING HEADING

2005 AUSTRALIAN 50 CENT COIN-MELBOURNE 2006 COMMONWEALTH GAMES XVII-UNC ROLLS️but selling single coin 2001 AUSTRALIAN 20 CENT CENTENARY OF FEDERATION 'NORFOLK ISLAND'-UNC-MINT ROLLSagain selling single coin 1977 AUSTRALIAN 50 CENT COIN SILVER JUBILEE...

Not happy about ebay plus

Whilst i understand being charged for ebay plus after the free 12mths, i think ebay have ripped a lot of people off by doing so. An email with a reminder or something should be sent, who remembers in 12 mths that this is going to happen; i certainly ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Who is paying for the voucher?

Back story: I bought a book on ebay and paid for it. It arrived in excellent condition and I gave good feedback to the seller immediately. End of story, I thought.Now, the item did have tracking but I didn't receive the usual tracking advice that it ...

false price advertised

Frequently when I look at my watch list (which shows prices of goods in Australian Dollars at a buy now price), when I click on the item to either look more closely or to buy, if the item is on another country the price shown changes to that of the c...