Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake Scam listing Alert

The person selling these items has copied the listings from UK sites, I contacted the legitimate sellers in the UK and they have confirmed. Please don't fall for this, the price was too good to be true which is what made me suspicious. Seller then wa...

Refuse Package as Seller tells me?

So, it’s a long story, but it ended with me buying 2 slightly different versions of the same product because I got confused.The seller has already sent both items so was unable to cancel the one I didn’t mean to buy, they’ve told me to refuse the pac...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem seller

Ordered one beard comb and waited for the delivery.Given the delays in shipping due to COVID I gave REMOVED the benefit of doubt. 60 days latter when I asked, the reply was it was defiantly shipped and asked me to be patient. Next message, the reply ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Could not contact seller on Ebay

I'm new to eBay. I bought an item of Boost Mobile $200 100 GB Data 1 Year Prepaid Card Starter Kit in 10 July 2021. Finally, the wrong item was sent to me on 21 July 2021. After I contact the seller, she promised to have my correct item reshipped to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Could not contact Seller on Ebay

I am new to Ebay. I ordered an item 1.5 weeks ago. It is supposed to arrive 2 or 3 Aug. But it has not. Went back to Ebay. Emailed Seller but not delivered. How can I get my refund????

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Monthly invoices for eBay, only used for buying.

Hi,I've received an email and a message in my inbox in ebay, saying my monthly invoice is know available. - payment due immediately. NOW I've only ever used ebay to purchase things, I've never sold anything? Why would I be charged a monthly invoice t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund issue

So on the 20th June I made an order and paid through PayPal. Seller told me they would ship it soon and a few days later I got tracking from dhl to say a label had been created. After waiting a week there was no update so I tried contacting the selle...

code

HiWhy code HELLO10OFFdoesnt work for my invoiceRegards

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Express postage cost added after an offer acceptance

Seller has added Express postage cost after an offer acceptance which I can't (blocked regular post) change to regular postage. Is this a loophole within ebay system for sellers to do this? And do I still have to commit to buy?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller scamming and Ebay refuse to close him down

The seller has nothing but bad feedback because he is scamming people - including me, out of pocket $500. Ebay has been contacted multiple times and dont seem to be concerned. I have filed a paypal dispute which wont be resolved for 2 weeks. I should...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Best offer auto rejected, then manually accepted

Did 3 offers to a seller that were all auto rejected, purchased similar item from another seller only to find out later that night the original seller had gone back and accepted my highest offer manually 2 hours later. Now I'm stuck with paying for a...

Resolved! Not able to leave feedback

Purchased a rather expensive fiberglass reproduction bumper, instead of 3-4 weeks it took over 2 months, i waited patiently and it finally shows up and its junk, it too thin and fragile where the mounting points are, they trimmed it back too far, to ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store

Please stay away from this buyer his a Asian conman....he managed to catch decent people that want to buy.. Disgrace.. Ebay is just as bad letting ex cons to work on there site.. If u ask me stay away full ebay altogether.. There currupt

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful