Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly invoices for eBay, only used for buying.

Hi,I've received an email and a message in my inbox in ebay, saying my monthly invoice is know available. - payment due immediately. NOW I've only ever used ebay to purchase things, I've never sold anything? Why would I be charged a monthly invoice t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund issue

So on the 20th June I made an order and paid through PayPal. Seller told me they would ship it soon and a few days later I got tracking from dhl to say a label had been created. After waiting a week there was no update so I tried contacting the selle...

code

HiWhy code HELLO10OFFdoesnt work for my invoiceRegards

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Express postage cost added after an offer acceptance

Seller has added Express postage cost after an offer acceptance which I can't (blocked regular post) change to regular postage. Is this a loophole within ebay system for sellers to do this? And do I still have to commit to buy?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller scamming and Ebay refuse to close him down

The seller has nothing but bad feedback because he is scamming people - including me, out of pocket $500. Ebay has been contacted multiple times and dont seem to be concerned. I have filed a paypal dispute which wont be resolved for 2 weeks. I should...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Best offer auto rejected, then manually accepted

Did 3 offers to a seller that were all auto rejected, purchased similar item from another seller only to find out later that night the original seller had gone back and accepted my highest offer manually 2 hours later. Now I'm stuck with paying for a...

Resolved! Not able to leave feedback

Purchased a rather expensive fiberglass reproduction bumper, instead of 3-4 weeks it took over 2 months, i waited patiently and it finally shows up and its junk, it too thin and fragile where the mounting points are, they trimmed it back too far, to ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Store

Please stay away from this buyer his a Asian conman....he managed to catch decent people that want to buy.. Disgrace.. Ebay is just as bad letting ex cons to work on there site.. If u ask me stay away full ebay altogether.. There currupt

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GODDS ORDERED, PAID FOR BUT NOT RECEIVED

I purchased an item on 29 June 2021 but it has not arrived.1) It was paid for on hat date2) The payment is shown on my July American Express statement.3) The order number is : 08-07272-130174) the item purchased is : 4 pack Universal Blue Auto Car Do...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammer and not paying

I bought a camera over the weekend, the seller immediately text me asking me to pay via PayPal outside eBay. I declined and he sent me abusive texts so I reported him to eBay, the item is still being advertised and eBay still want me to pay for it. W...

Resolved! How to get the Manufacturer's Warranty?

I lost about $600 some years ago from eBay because I did not get the manufacturers warranty on 2 expensive electronic items.The items were an expensive "gaming" mouse and keyboard. The keyboard was pretty much faulty out of the box with non-responsiv...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

discount code that ends today

Hi I just purchased 5 items and couldn't see where to put the code. I finalised the transaction. can I still receive it or have I just lost it ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful