Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery Address Change

Hi Ebay Team,I used ebay after a while and forgot to update delivery address on profile. I realized about incorrect delivery address after placing the order.I have cancelled the order with in 30 minutes of placing order with an intent of placing orde...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay took money but history doesnt show i bought it

So I bought items with paypal, paypal history doesn't show i bought anything and when i was trying to finish the checkout with ebay just keep doing it over and over. it took out money of my card yet the ebay history doesnt show anything and the items...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback time too short for buyers

I've never left negative or neutral feedback in all the time I've used Ebay. I have a few items refunded, but I think that has only been a total of 2 times in 15 years of using ebay. Currently, I'm assuming because of Covid, packages are taking longe...

• 44 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EBay sucks

EBay sucksI've noticed what EBay increasingly does now (although has also done in the past), is to remove items from your purchase history so there is no official record of purchase, when the items don't arrive. However, I always print out my orders ...

Damage to my property

Hi, I am wondering if there can be anything done about an issue I have... I purchased an item that was supposed to be 'x' and fit for my own item properly. I dropped my item and my item got damaged because the product was faulty and wasn't as it was ...

Item not working properly

I need help as the seller is stalling me. I bought a printhead in April, 2021 and it arrived in May 2021. I informed the seller that it was not working properly. I want to return the item but the seller will not acknowledge that. They keep saying tha...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Combined Postage

I emailed a seller to ask if they would combine postage before bidding. They said yes they would. I purchased 4 items from seller & have tried contacting them to send me a combined invoice, but they’re not responding. It’s been 5 days now. What can I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Private offer

Hi All,I have received a "private offer" from a seller via eBay Messages for the following item, Weld 63-160mm Screw Style 2 Rings HDPE Butt Pipe Fusion Welder Welding Machine. The private offer is a good offer but when I cut and paste the item descr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delayed items now that Ebay dont pay into Paypal account.

Ever since Ebay stopped paying sellers into their PayPal accounts and opted to pay into their bank accounts, things have slowed down, as the sellers wait for the funds to show up in their bank accounts.This can take several days to appear, the seller...

Leave Feedback Field wont autofill

The field to leave feedback has changed. It used to remember what I put last, and I could just click click and feedback left. Now I'm expected to type something fresh everytime, it's all I can be **bleep**d to do to put a single character in there. C...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Email reference id: [#f942ed84c15e43b3877e0e4b96e8c1da#]

In April 2021 prior to Easter I ordered a pink Flamingo garden item. I paid an additional $12 for expedited delivery to Florida. So, this was about $25 for an item that was never received. I live in NYC and was sending the item to another senior citi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful