Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller requesting ID number and Phone number

Recently I have won an auction on an item from France. After paying this morning the seller has notified me that he requires ID.no and phone. I have stated that he should have everything he needs to post the item after the transaction on PayPal to wh...

s-l1600 (1).jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller got the phone and the money

Bought 'brand new' phone as a guest in October - the sale is not recorded in my current account but I have the order confirmation email. Samsung techs told me in May, the phone was not new and was badly repaired. Asked seller for a refund, sent phone...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items Bought from China are not Labelled in English

I tried to send feedback to eBay, but can't find an "feedback" related link. I have been buying chemicals for my chemistry set. Some are coming from China, and they are only labelled in Chinese, which I can't read. Even the seller details on the pack...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing item

Regarding : item # I tried to contact the seller to get a new delivery date for the above item. The message I sent was rejected. Could you please investigate and let me know what is happening. Thank you. Haydn

What is the point for leaving a neg FB?

I bought a used machine a while ago which was described as PWC but was actually defective, it was not worth it or practical to return the item because it's BIG, so I left a neg FB for that seller. Just checked her feedback profile and discovered that...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi - I've bought an item which doesn't appear on my PayPal statement even though paid for via this?

Item has run late, contacted seller twice requesting a tracking number which has not been answered. Last 5 feedbacks suggests seller is using a fraudulent credit card to purchase items to on-sell, transaction does not appear in PayPal even though bei...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chinese Seller Scam - Be Warned

Chinese Seller Scam - Be Warned How it works Seller has minimal positive feedback score of around 30 to 40 on very low dollar items. Seller makes listings of higher dollar items at good but what are now known to me unrealistic prices. All listings ar...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When the seller gives you a refund, do you get a notification saying that the item has been refunded

Through private messages under the option "I have a question about using my item or I want to send the seller a message",the seller has said that they agreed to and already performed a refund.When the seller gives you a refund, do you get a notificat...

Seemingly false price listings

Have a look at this item There doesn't seem to be anything for sale for $1.00AUD. The only way to have $1.00AUD listed, is by selecting "Instructions-No delivery", in the quantity selection. Many more listings similar to this are present, seemingly d...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller cancel a transaction after payment made

Hi everyone. I bought this item on eBay via buy it now and made payment through PayPal to complete the transaction. After Spending a lot of time going back and forth with the seller for the following two weeks and then the seller told me he wants to ...