Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Aramex couriers

I’m still waiting for my item to be delivered, the tracking hasn’t updated since 28th April, it is showing as still in Melbourne en route to Hobart, (item is from USA) it’s passed customs, Aramex are apparently delivering it by the tracking info, it ...

Resolved! Receiving a refund after 30 days?

To be fair I feel as though I was just too trusting in the process but I ended up being out of pocket for waiting. I have purchased a camera lens from a seller who at the time did not ship it out in time which lead to me opening up a case. Skip forwa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! A seller wrongly reported me, how do I make sure Ebay doesn't put some type of mark against me?

I purchased an item from a seller. It had a dent in the box which wasn't obvious from the photos. It is a collectable, and I didn't want it damaged. This buyer allows returns for any reason up to 30 days, so I returned it 2 days later using the reaso...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller requesting customer cancell order

In the last 2 weeks i have had 3 sellers request me to cancel my order, even though i wanted the item. One relisted the item at a higher price, the other two gave ridiculous reasons to explain they didn't have stock (last one damaged, warehouse stole...

rip off chinese sellers!

ebay just continues to let chinese sellers list items in australia and ship from china. also ive just proved that numerous chinese sellers list items for sale they dont have in person and are being shipped from some warehouse somewhere, and all these...

• 35 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Stanley cups heads-up

Classic Scam Hits eBay Buyers Thirsty for Stanley Cups (ecommercebytes.com) Stanley cups - Google Search I had to Google because I'd never heard of them......don't know whether it's a 'thing' here, but buyer beware!

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad customer service experiences

Just wanting to leave some feedback and comments on my recent experiences on eBay. Recently I have a few bad experiences as a buyer on eBay and there wasn't anywhere that I could report the incidents for further improvements. It is important that eBa...

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Counterfeit sunglasses

I recently bought a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses, I wasn't paying attention & unfortunately they came from a dodgy Chinese seller & they are counterfeit. So I put in a return, he supplied what he calls is a return label, all it seems to be is somethin...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lots of spam after placing orders

Hi all. Recently I have bought a number of items on ebay and now my inbox and junk filter have around 20 - 30 spam emails per day. This never use to happen. Is ebay selling my email address or supporting such practices? Kind regards

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong goods and seller won’t give me my money back

Hi , in November I bought a boat cover for a 17-18ft boat but when I received it it wasn’t the size advertised at the quality so I sent it back . I’ve got confirmation that it has been received their end via Australia post but they are beating around...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bid canceller

Seller lists items for auction at $1 start and then cancels if price doesn't go high enough. Done to me on six different listings. Poor form.

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Estimated delivery date at purchase different to feedback delivery date

I have noticed recently that the estimated delivery dates at purchase no longer come close to the actural delivery dates and feedback page delivery date making the item arrive "on time" but totally different (ie a week) to what was on the purchase co...

BUYER BEWARE

I purchased an item on eBay but when the item arrived it was not working. I contacted the seller, they wanted me to upload a video of what happened when I tried to use the item so I did this and waited for a reply. The seller stated that the item was...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful