Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller forced me to delete my account

It is very disappointing that eBay was not able/willing to intervene between me and a seller. I had returned a purchase because of sub-standard quality. I followed this up with a negative but honest review supported with pictures. After that hell bro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item returned for warranty and communication ceased

Hello Not sure what to do in this circumstance and couldnt find any useful info searching. A few months ago an item purchased from a seller (aus based) stopped working (worked fine for over a year). Contacted manufacturer who requested i go through t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! point of sale,

how can you tell if someone is drop shipping and not delivering from your location. sick of sellers saying Australia and finding out it is being sent from china and taking weeks to get

Mystery Import Fee

I purchased an item located in the USA for $36.50 and shipping was $33.71 -- a total of $70.21GST in Australia gets charged by many online retailers now, like eBay, which is 10% -- should be $7.02I was charged $11.27 for "Import Fees" by eBay. ????? ...

multiple items in one listing

What is with sellers putting up pictures for an item, then when you view said item you have to select a drop down box and the item you thought you where viewing is marginally larger in price from what they list it as. Wasting my time opening these it...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Purchased fake item - Seller gave a fake USPS tracking number

Hi all, Recently I purchased a branded bag which then turned out to be fake. There are multiple evidences to prove that the bag is fake, including multiple flaws and that the bag has no serial number in it which is a major red flag. To make matters w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay protects the seller and no help for buyers

Bought an item from a china based seller and was sent wrong items. Seller only wanted to refund a partial refund which was no good for me as I had to repurchase correct items elsewhere. After a lot of to and fro with seller as well as ebay , Ebay con...

Auction won. Buyer won't supply because it's too cheap!

Can anything other than reporting seller( which has been done already) when the seller won't hand over the item because it didn't sell for a high enough price. Can legal action be taken? Within 2 hours of the auction ending, I visited the sellers pla...

Seller Refund

How do I let eBay know that the seller only refunded half of my money?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Quick question about Searching for Items

Hi. I have noticed that the Search restrictions which used to be located under the list of categories (item location, new/used etc.) are now only available in "Advanced Search". In the Advanced Search area, I don't seem to be able to restrict my sear...

unresponsive seller

I purchased something on eBay in January 2021, so it's now outside the 30 days where eBay can step in and give me a refund. However, the seller has a 12 month warranty on the item, but they're not responding to any of my emails NOR are they respondin...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay sending multiple messages 😡😡😡

I find it so annoying. Just because I “look” at an item, not added to my Watch List, I get inundated with emails from eBay, Come and see what we found for, or Make an Offer. its soooooo annoying. If I was interested in the item I would add it to my W...