Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When the seller gives you a refund, do you get a notification saying that the item has been refunded

Through private messages under the option "I have a question about using my item or I want to send the seller a message",the seller has said that they agreed to and already performed a refund.When the seller gives you a refund, do you get a notificat...

Seemingly false price listings

Have a look at this item There doesn't seem to be anything for sale for $1.00AUD. The only way to have $1.00AUD listed, is by selecting "Instructions-No delivery", in the quantity selection. Many more listings similar to this are present, seemingly d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller cancel a transaction after payment made

Hi everyone. I bought this item on eBay via buy it now and made payment through PayPal to complete the transaction. After Spending a lot of time going back and forth with the seller for the following two weeks and then the seller told me he wants to ...

Seller who never shipped goods refusing to refund - note: ebay referenc no shipping details for item

Goods never shipped after being bought in Dec 2020 - now 15 June 2021 Have been asking for a refund for months - they say they will ship again - never arrives - demanded a refund - they keep stalling.I want to get the refund - not just give them a ba...

pending payment

Seems like Ebay has a bug / issue so i bought some cameras on the 20/22% off sale and I used paypal, all of them (4 purchases, different sellers) were pending payment. After about 2 hours these all went to cancelled and so I bought them again using t...

• 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Seller listing items not in stock as "available"

Why is this permitted on Ebay? I am a first timer, and came because this was the first place to list a new device. Turns out (after the seller got my money of course) that the item is not actually "available", at least if one uses all the dictionary-...

Feedback IS a pain!

I have read much about this subject. If I buy a bunch of things on eBay, suddenly need to spend more time sending the silly signals and feedback message to say how amazing and how great and how it changed my life...bla,bla,bla - come on this is total...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Auspost scam - ebay or Auspost security leak?

Every time I buy something with free postage on ebay.com.au, I receive a couple of days later a scam Auspost email demanding payment for postage before the item would be delivered. Do others have same experience?Is there a security leak somewhere: eb...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non-responsive sellers

The last two items I have wanted to buy on ebay have unfortunately both been from sellers who do not respond to questions. Both of these sellers have low feedback, very few items for sale and have not sold anything in the last 6 months. I realise the...

Newsletter Sign Up

Hello. Does anyone know how to sign up to ebay newsletters? Buying not selling.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheap handphone...not so cheap

10%voucher to use on next purchase in my email,,went to use it and it did not show in the phone purchase final payments page..excuse me but what happend?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful