Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FOOT PLATE COVERS NOT RECEIVED

After waiting for over a month for the new foot-plate covers for my wheelchair to arrive I don't know what to do. I have tried to contact REMOVED from whom the purchase was made, but to no avail. $59.00 was deducted from my bank account on April 13 a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Overseas Purchases

Hi, I recently made a purchase from a merchant in Singapore that was quoted in USD. I was happy to proceed with the purchase as my bank here in Australia always refund my International Currency fees. When my bank was charged for the purchase it had a...

Looking for Help with Mail Forwarding from USA

I'm considering signing up for a mail forwarding service for those gotta have ebay items from the US that sellers wont ship internationally. I've found a couple of services MyUS and shipito, but was hoping for some advice or information from members ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listings

Items 143471296181 , 202853727856 and 324012130819 are all listed with the same picture of an identical coin from the Pompei era , but have a different price for each , and different ending time , and as you can see 3 DIFFERENT LISTING NUMBERS WHICH ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dear eBay,

For the life of me, stop asking me to proved feedback on items, when every bloody time, I am asked to log in.Buy something, no problem, check my messages no problem...Want to leave feedback... login!

Do buyers need to give eBay their driver's license ?

I have 2 accounts, one for selling and one for buying. With the new changes and after spending the whole day trying to process sale, I have canceled all my listings, and will close the account once the last sale safely arrives at the buyer's place. I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller asking for more money for shipping

Hi All, I recently purchased an item from a seller in Italy. As usual, the listing specifically outlined the price and the shipping costs. After confirming the purchase I immediately paid via PayPal. After a couple of days, the seller contacted me to...

Seller charged 75% more for postage than what it cost to send

Hi, I recently purchased an item and paid $8:25 postage. When I received it, the postmark sticker said it cost the seller $2:10 to post. The item was in a recycled plastic bag which was put in an A4 envelope, so packaging costs were minimal. When I q...

• 107 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Late arrival of items

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I have had a few problems with the estimated time of delivery on some items. Which are arriving a lot later than the estimated delivery time. So then I am contacting seller to have another item sent. It seems to happen wit...

How long do you give with COVID International postal delays?

Hi, I'm just wondering how much extra time you give past the due date for international deliveries (from Germany) due to COVID. I'm worried it has been lost. My item was supposed to be delivered 28th April - 5th May (13th May now) but the damn thing ...

Fake number of sold items on listing

I found a seller that I suspect has inflated their number of sold items. I'm talking about that red text on a listing that tell the seller "31 sold". I believe this was inflated as when I click on "31 sold" I see that 30 were sold for $1.50 to a buye...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When is a refund not a refund? When PayPal has its way

Surely thought they would have fixed this loophole by now but no..... Pay with PayPal in USD based on seller settings, get refunded and lose out getting back less than you paid because of exchange rate changes. Shouldn’t even come into it. Should be ...

Not received my order due to customs reject with reason package not containing proper name of prod

Hi, I have booked a product from ebay seller on 10 Jan, 2021 and I have not received my product yet. DHL has contacted me and told the item is rejected by Australia Customs as it doesn't contain proper details on package about the product inside incl...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful