Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free postage, refunds

Item purchased at $39 with FREE postage.Item received damaged.Seller contacted informing them of damage and asked what to do.They refunded me $24.99.."I've refunded you the price of the item minus postage cost (you should be able to claim a postage r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mistake bid

ive made a bid for a note by mistake,$25,000 it was in error I will not be paying it

Item paid for but not received

I am just letting all the Ebay buyers out there to be aware of a seller who has an Ebay site and is selling items but not sending once paid for, pocketing the cash. I brought an item and with postage came to a total of $17.70 now this might not be a ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I messed up an order

I tried to pay via AfterPay and it didn’t work, It is more economical for me paying with AfterPay, can you help.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller hasn't shipped my item and won't answer messages

Hi: I ordered 1 item from ebay at 19/05/2021 and paid in full via paypal. That item has "fast and free" tag with estimated delivery Tue, 25 May. Seller has 100% positive feedback. We are in same city (Sydney). Until now seller has not shipped my item...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SLOW postage times with Managed Payments

Hia, Any one else having issues with sellers taking longer to post items because they are waiting for eBay to transfer the payment to their back account? I had an item I bought and paid for take over a week to be posted. I emailed the seller and aske...

• 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful

$10 Voucher for Updating Seller Bank Info Has Disappeared

I recently received an email from eBay offering the above. I updated, and a couple of days later the voucher appeared in my summary... it was there last night!Now I have just accepted an offer and, of course, the voucher has disappeared.Sadly I didn'...

I buy it and it come like that bronke

I am not happy with what I got out of this I paid 36.95 for it for it to be bronke I was seeing what us can do about this please and thank you

received_3018382865058755.jpeg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

contact the seller

Hi. I want to contact a seller for some information. Every time I try to contact the seller says: We'll look for an answer for you. What that means ? I cannot send the message to seller.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is Ebay calculating the GST on purchases sent to Australia?

I have noticed that the amount being added to purchases for "import charges" is far more than the 10% GST now levied on items sold into Australia Here are just two examples I encountered tonight. In both cases the "GST" or "Import Charges" is far mor...

• 32 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO ACTUALLY CONTACT PAYPAL BY PHONE OR EMAIL?

Bought something internationally that was totally faulty from the get-go. Took photos showing faults of item & seller agreed that it would be too pricey to return so they would replace by sending me another. Waited, waited, waited 5 weeks, no replace...