Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchased locally returns are international

I purchased an item locally and immediately requested a cancellation of my order as it was the wrong item. Now the seller wants me to return to an international address. Does eBay allow this? I purposely purchased locally to minimise this risk, it's ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non paying buyer a bad joke when sellers fault

So I bought an item that says I have to request freight cost, they actually say in the listing what it will be but I can't complete the transaction until they confirm it.. I just get a big red sign on the paying form saying to contact the seller for ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Requesting Combined Postage

On three separate occasions, I have tried to purchase from different sellers who list that they combine postage. On each occassion I have placed multiple items in my cart and then requested a Combined Shiiping Invoice. Each time I have already had an...

• 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

One way to avoid paypal..

Had to laugh at a listing I was browsing last night. If you pay by paypal she will only send your goods after 21 days once she gets the money after the paypal hold perod .Not to sure about that, she makes it clear she prefers cash on collection so fa...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warning to buyers

Warning to buyers User ID has repeatedly told me that my replacment item was sent out so they could go over the 30 ebay guarantee money back policy so they would not have to refund me. They are ripping off many other people with the faulty products t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complain

hi, I am sorry to tell you I feel uncomfortable and angry with this order.I ordered Samsung Galaxy S10 + plus wallet leather flip case cover, in ''message for seller'' I texted both Items for S10 + plus, the one I have received for S10 only ''not plu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item sent twice!

Hi I bought a $400 tv and after I had paid, I asked the seller to post it to a different address, which they did. It arrived safely and then a week later, I get delivered another tv to my original address. Due to the size of the tv, postage back woul...

Resolved! eBay keeps reporting me to my ISp

Hi everyone. I am having an issue with eBay. Unfortunately one of the members keeps reporting me to eBay, then eBay reports me to my ISP, causing them to shut me down for a period of time. My ISP does this without notice and eBay reports me to my ISP...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment sent to invalid paypal/email address

I won and paid for my item through paypal, turns out the seller has put the wrong email address. My payment status says unclaimed. She says she has received money through paypal for 2 other recent transactions so she must have put the correct email a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overcharging on postage

I recently purchased some trousers and when they arrived the postage was only $6.60 even though the seller had stated it was $11.50. They came wrapped in some brown paper and a plastic bag. I emailed the seller and said that I thought it was a bit ex...

• 56 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auspost tracking shows delivered but no item reveived

Bought a Macbook from a seller, sent with Express post, and tracking number shows delivered on last Thursday, however I didn't receive anything. Contacted seller, seller asked me to contact Auspost, saying that he/she has written the correct address ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful