Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auspost tracking shows delivered but no item reveived

Bought a Macbook from a seller, sent with Express post, and tracking number shows delivered on last Thursday, however I didn't receive anything. Contacted seller, seller asked me to contact Auspost, saying that he/she has written the correct address ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Overseas Center Shipping Issues

Hello.Buyer who purchased Animal Crossing Sanrio Amiibo Cards from a private seller via eBay.The seller sent the product on time, but eBay found that the delivery was not tracked after April 8th and the center was not finally moved on April 21st. I h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Afterpay payments rejected with managed payments sellers

Any idea when this will be fixed? If a seller is on the managed payment system and the buyer buys with afterpay a few minutes after the buyer pays (and afterpay takes the first installment off them) the buyer gets an email from eBay saying the paymen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

biosecurity risk warning at checkout

Im a buyer. I went to purchase a resin owl ornament but was stopped at checkout with a warning about biosecurity saying. Before buying an item from overseas, you should ensure that any applicable biosecurity requirements are met. As the buyer, you ar...

ebay earnings vouchers

Hi I have numerous "ebay Earnings Vouchers raging from 90c to $6.00But when I hit " see conditions" "no page found" Went to apply a voucher to pay for an item "invalid "Any ideas?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Search filters? by country?

I'm tired of searching through page after page of items, mostly electronics,that have been flooded with items from from China and Hong Kong.Is there any way to filter these countries out? If I want to restrict my search to items available from just t...

• 25 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Miss leading prices on items

Several times recently I have looked for items by price. It appears to be acceptable to advertise an item (eg solar pump) for a particularly low price but when the advert is opened the low price relates to something else (eg a solar flower) and if a ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Possible shill bidder?

Hi guys, I'm very new to bidding so please excuse me if I'm way off the mark or not understanding things properly. I just want to get your opinion on whether or not I may be going head to head with a shill bidder. Below is the current bidding history...

Screenshot_20210419-225241_Chrome.jpg
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Please show my Purchase item number 282537624613.

My Purchase item number 282537624613 disappeared without any reason. The transaction is on the way because of being not delivered so far. I can not understand why the PURCHASE was deleted. I have been communicating with seller. It was there until yes...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NOT ALL SELLERS SHOWN

ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE SELLING ITS BECAUSE THEY ONLY LET BUYERS SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO IVE SEARCHED FOR SOMETHING KEEPS SHOWING SAME PRODUCTS BUT AFTER MY PURCHASE I START TO SEE A WHOLE LOT MORE SO FROM NOW ON I WILL INFORM SELLERS THAT THEY DIDNT LET...

'return label'

HiI purchased an item that was found to be faulty on arrival. I went on ebay and advised them I wanted to return the item for a refund. I received an email from ebay sayig the return had been accepted and to wait for the seller to give me a 'return l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Possible Scam

Hey guys,Just wanted your feedback. I think I may have been scammed.. Saw a PS5 ad online, messaged the person, looks like he only accepted bank transfer. I was messaging him back constantly, I checked his reviews, he's been a member since 2007. I've...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful