Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Miss leading prices on items

Several times recently I have looked for items by price. It appears to be acceptable to advertise an item (eg solar pump) for a particularly low price but when the advert is opened the low price relates to something else (eg a solar flower) and if a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Possible shill bidder?

Hi guys, I'm very new to bidding so please excuse me if I'm way off the mark or not understanding things properly. I just want to get your opinion on whether or not I may be going head to head with a shill bidder. Below is the current bidding history...

Screenshot_20210419-225241_Chrome.jpg
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Please show my Purchase item number 282537624613.

My Purchase item number 282537624613 disappeared without any reason. The transaction is on the way because of being not delivered so far. I can not understand why the PURCHASE was deleted. I have been communicating with seller. It was there until yes...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NOT ALL SELLERS SHOWN

ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE SELLING ITS BECAUSE THEY ONLY LET BUYERS SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO IVE SEARCHED FOR SOMETHING KEEPS SHOWING SAME PRODUCTS BUT AFTER MY PURCHASE I START TO SEE A WHOLE LOT MORE SO FROM NOW ON I WILL INFORM SELLERS THAT THEY DIDNT LET...

'return label'

HiI purchased an item that was found to be faulty on arrival. I went on ebay and advised them I wanted to return the item for a refund. I received an email from ebay sayig the return had been accepted and to wait for the seller to give me a 'return l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Possible Scam

Hey guys,Just wanted your feedback. I think I may have been scammed.. Saw a PS5 ad online, messaged the person, looks like he only accepted bank transfer. I was messaging him back constantly, I checked his reviews, he's been a member since 2007. I've...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A Rip off beware of this seller <Removed>

Never received the item then tells you lies and does not refund and i have a statement from the post office no such parcel came in they are criminals and should be charged with fraud. From rmsh56

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I report buyer for using a sniping program/app?

So how do I report someone who was obviously using a sniping app/program? I was bidding on something, went down to the last few minutes, I was the highest bidder then with literally 1 second to go the bids jump to just over my highest, so unless this...

Why is Ebay allowing this person to still sell on ebay when he has been reported for scaming

You created a return Order number 27-06814-28816 Reason for return Doesn't seem authentic Comments Its a Scam reported it too Ebay had to get a new Computer Address ,Alexandria, NSW, 2015 eBay item number: 274471302298 I have reported to too ebay Fra...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to block seller constantly messaging me

Seller is constantly harrassing me, demanding I change my negative review of a finalised dispute case which fell in my favour.How do I block this seller from constantly messaging me? Surely this is harrassment?!I am not exaggerating when I say I have...

feedbacks

As i visited your websites , i found mostly the elements you have got in your home page is really appreciable. I wish furthermore , if you can add voice search engine for the products to be purchased , try minimize or completely ban the third-party a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay are loyal to seller not buyer

I bought lots of thing on ebay, but recently ebay doesn't care about the buyer issues such as return or cancellation.I bought a new product and cancelled it immediately. A day after the cancellation request the seller messaged that its to late to can...