Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do not buy from israel

for the last 12 months anything i buy located in israel gets cancelled diffrent sellers all say there post office wont allow items to be sent to australia due to covid 19 starting to get annoyed by it as i dont see the reason why the post office wont...

returning the item

I was contacting the seller and the seller claimed that there was a labelled postpaid for me to return the item. Yet, being waiting for over a month to contact back and still no reply. What can I do or could eBay please help chase up?

Fake Takara Tomy Beyblades

Hi All, I've only just come back to eBay from a long hiatus. I purchased what I thought was a Takara Tomy branded Beyblade for my son who is a Beyblade fanatic. When it arrived it was clear that it was NOT a genuine Takara Tomy brand, but rather a fa...

Check out error! Plz help

 Hi, I always meet this error when I check out, even if I change an account it always there. So how can I check out successfully or unfreeze the limit?

6AF53423-F8E0-466D-8F77-F1B888717DF8.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I bought a pre-order item and want a refund. How?

Hello, I bought a pre-order item with the bio saying "An estimated shipping date of early to late April and you accept when your purchase; waiting until I receive item." But Delivery info says it will be Arriving by Tuesday, 22nd June.Does the seller...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay took double payment from my credit card

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if you got your money back. Purchased item for $9.99 on the 7th Dec, paid straightaway with CC. Today 9th Dec, received another debit on my CC for $59.90, under the same order number as the above...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

We had to cancel your recent order

I received an email from Ebay stating that my recent order had been cancelled and Unfortunately, due to concerns, the item listed below has been removed from the site.This won’t interrupt your order. But if you have any problems, you’re covered by eB...

Mass fraud on a HUGE scale - why does eBay tolerate so many counterfeit-capacity USB stick listings?

eBay has more than 5,000 blatantly counterfeit fake USB listings today - e.g. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=(%221TB%22%2C2TB)+usb+stick&_sacat=0&_stpos=77079&_fcid=1 The WORST thing about these fake drives, is that they corrupt user ...

Resolved! Shill bidding?

Hi Guys,I've been bidding on an item that has been removed before the end of the auction once before, and the guy relisted it. The guy has a 0 Feedback rate.... i thought it might have just been a newbee seller..... Once again i bid on it, but was ou...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don't buy from <Removed> !!!!!

Bought a watch from (based in Sydney) , band clip broke and is 'appaerently' still under advertised 12 month warranty. Seller won't respond to multiple requests. DON'T BUY FROM THEM......!!! scammers

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful