Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Anyway to remove buying limt ?

Ebay at it again no real money back guarantee no real world wide no real lowest auction prices. now they tell me ive bidded on too many items just received this error never not paid for one item dont have any cancellation requests .anyway to remove t...

Resolved! Refusal to send mother of pearl knives

Every time i try to bid on a pocket knife with mother of pearl handles im told it cant be sent to Australia because of customs restrictions. Absolutely ridiculous ive bought at least 6 knives with m.o.p. handles in the past before this g.s.p. **bleep...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Broken up into many sub sites?

Why cant we just see all of ebays listings on one website ?even if you select world wide certain items only appear on .com .co.uk .de etc if it really was a world wide search why do i have to log into like 4 websites just to check all the listings ev...

Confirming authenticity of an item.

I am wanting to purchase a swarovski crystal from Ebay.Have requested more pictures from seller on x2 occasions.This request has been repeatedly ignored, which leads me to possibly believe the item is fake And also a possible scam, how do I contact e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fed up with last second bids

I getting outbid 4 seconds before the end of an auction, when there has been no other prior bids. These bids are made by anonymous bidders, obviously professionals as they have 30 or so going at the same time. It's no fun any more - eBay must be losi...

• 66 replies
  • 4 Helpful

seller who has neither refunded nor sent a replacement item

I purchased an LED bulb. This LED bulb was similar in colour (Orange) to the item I purchased previously from same seller so I asked if I can exchange it for a different colour bulb (Blue). Seller asked me return the item and he/she will send me the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Location Missing

Item Location is no longer on search results page why cant ebay put an option on the customize view I have to waste a lot of time to see where the item is located if its local for pickup or interstate

• 42 replies
  • 5 Helpful

car cigarette lighter

HowdyI recently purchased a car cigarette lighter from the US.Alas, for some reason customs wouldnt allow it .Would anyone have some idea why?

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paying for an item

So now I notice that paying with PayPal is no longer an instant payment, now a PayPal payment is a pending payment.Looks like Ebay are now waiting to receive the payment from PayPal before they process the order.Edit- Ok good that only pended for 5 m...

Chinese seller abusing returns system.

I purchased two items from a China seller that did not fit. eBay gave me the address to return them to China, which I sent on 31 December, 2020. The parcel arrived in China within the qualifying time period, but tracking showed problems. It was retur...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! When sellers are bad

I've been on Ebay for 20 yrs as a buyer and a small seller. Overwhelmingly sellers are fantastic and value their reputation.There are of course a few bad apples By way of comparision - I recently bought a small item (a few bucks). The seller was away...

• 42 replies
  • 1 Helpful