Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fraudulent Listings Scam

There seems to be a new scam operating on eBay. I have an interest in high end communications receivers and amateur radio receivers. I've noticed when conducting a search that some very desirable items appear in my searches - the type of radios which...

Scam1.jpg Scam2.jpg

Resolved! waiting to pay but no response from seller

purchased 4 small items 4 days ago. listing states for multiple items, put them in cart and use the request for combined post invoice. so did that, which also required i commit to buying the items.no response from seller.in case invoice request from ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bought USB but never arrive

I ordered USB drive from eBay seller "Flash drive, USB drive 16gb/32gb/64GB usb disk, memory disk, Pen drive AWESOME" ORDER DATE Jan 24, 2021 The seller isn't responding till now and I never receive my order. Any idea of what to do now? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

An order that hasn't arrived

How do I contact eBay about an order that hasn't arrived and I can no longer see in my order list?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Ebay overcharging?

Price listed was 378 ("price sold" as well), but ebay deducted 394!? from my account. Might I ask why? No import duty or taxes needed to be paid.

Resolved! Chinese sellers!!

Why are most China sellers allowed to scam on here? Why do ebay turn a blind eye? Now we see a polethra of fake NRL jerseys from China! I report many of these sellers and fck-all gets done!!Not only that, you buy something from a chinese seller, of w...

• 25 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Ebay's standards

I’m leaving Ebay due to their unsatisfactory reponse to my complaint that an ad was offensive and encouraged illegal behaviour. It was for a dashcam, but the accompanying photo was of a girl undressing: it couldn’t have been taken from a car’s dashbo...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

eBay lied about refunding me twice!!

How should I deal with? eBay has twice lied about refunding me. I asked them to step in and was told to sort it out with the seller. The seller got my money and the item returned to him and yet I have nothing after 7 months I’m concerning all options...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi,I found an item for sale on FB marketplace, would eBay become involved with the sale & payment?

This is the message I received: Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay I chose to hire them to take care of the whole selling process as I cannot leave the military base. The delivery process will be managed by me.I think I can have it t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Options for item not received, paid by bank transfer

Hi there,I'm an Australian buyer who bought a mobile from a fellow Aussie on ebay. The item is quite costly ($1.7k) and she was only able to accept bank transfer as payment.Subsequent to payment, it took her a week before she finally sent a message s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Purchase Toyota Prado through Ebay Motor

Hello One person posted sellingToyota Prado on Facebook. She told me that she has military deployment so she arranges with Ebay to deliver car to my house for test and inspect for 5 days. She told me that only Iconfirm purchase, Ebay will release mon...

Full version of item description

Hi alli just purchased an item from a store seller with multiple same items. The item was described the same on their own website. After i purchased the item i checked back later for postage details and i discovered that the item description had chan...

Resolved! Click and collect!

Can you change to click and collect once you have brought an item and it hasn't been sent yet?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful