Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller uses stalling tactics

emailed the seller three times about the fault - photos and words used stalling tactics, took over ten days to arrive here in Perth 20/02/2021 three emails and waiting time with seller-on the 24/02/2021 seller emails me send back by the 10 th marchha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What do I do now?

Against my better judgement I bought an item from a risky seller, of course it was fake. After a few days the listing was removed but I can still see the purchase, not the original listing for the item itself as it has been deleted and according to E...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller cancelled order without my permission

Netgear Wifi Range Extender The seller cancelled my order without my permission and I can't seem to find way to leave feedback. I did NOT request to cancel the purchase. I won the auction for $33, and the options were an additional $15.35 for shippin...

• 77 replies
  • 3 Helpful

why does ebay support sellers ripping off customers

why does ebay support sellers that won't honour warranty upon products? why is there no complaint process to investigate sellers that don't honour warranty that is more than 30 days from purchase........they give you gov't agencies to complain to but...

Resolved! Couriers won't deliver to FNQ address, vendors wont use Aus Post. What can I do ?

I live in Far North Qld, our small town is 1.5 hours drive north of Cairns. Recently courier companies have been advising sellers that we are outside their delivery area and they won't deliver. Then the seller cancels the order.My town does not have ...

Sellers location.

How can a seller say they are in Australia and yet be based or located in another country ?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful