Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can i make a complaint to eBay after i have recieved the item and posted feedback, then the item

This item soap dispenser arrive, and appeared to work until soap was put in the the spring mechanise failed on both units, they have refused to send new ones or refund the purchase price and have been stalling with rediculous comments, not the money ...

Won an Auction, but no option to pay or confirmation email

Hi There, Today I bid on, and won, an item that was relisted from a previous auction that I did not win. However, now that I have won this new auction (at a heavily reduced price), I have not received a confirmation email, it is not within the "Bids/...

Packaging

I am looking for some advice on the safest way to pack and send framed and glassed pictures so that the glass is not broken. I have some pictures for sale, but I list as pick up only which limits my potential buyers. I have gooled but would appreciat...

GSP Stuck after sending

Ok i made the mistake and bought via GSP, i ususally avoid it after previous experiences. Though this one is new to me, 1 Feb 20211:01pmShipped from the Global Shipping Center to International DestinationErlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501 No updates since...

GPS tracking with APG not working?

HiI have a parcel coming from USA and also was shipped by GSP. The eBay tracking says “Shipped to International Destination” and I got a new tracking number for APG.But the APG tracking hasn’t updated? It says “shipping info received” - been like tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

A sellers advertise "5 Years Warranty" no certificate,

I'm wanting to buy a couple of after market Bosch batteries, they are advertised "5 Year Warranty. I've asked several sellers if they supply a certificate, no response. The reason I'm asking for a paper copy is that I bought 4 Ryobi batteries 3 years...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wirte review

Why can't I write a review for a item purchased recenrly? Tried over several weeks but still get ""Oops.There is a problem with reviews right now.Try again in a few minutes" https://www.ebay.com.au/urw/write-review/itm/113861963618?_trn=2157881188001...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Schoolbag backpack

Hi, Has anyone bought this backpack the description says it is Size: 27*14*40 CM however I am not sure what size is the height, is that the 27cm or the 40cm? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

auction problem

I bid on DVD The Crown S4 on Sat 27 Feb and at that stage I was sent an email claiming I was winning. It is due to expire on Wed 3 March BUT the site has disappeared and my messages say "you're not bidding on any items" !!! What's hapening here????Pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not open case with eBay within 30 days, no protection at all?

Hi everyone, I am facing a quite stupid question, hope can get some suggestion from the community.I made a purchase from a US seller, it supposes to be delivered on 21 Dec 2020, but I never received it. Because so many reasons, I did not open a case ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful