Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers location.

How can a seller say they are in Australia and yet be based or located in another country ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Through an app to ebay

Through particular app to shop at ebay, it takes you to US ebay and can’t make smooth payment. Everytime there is an issue with paypal, credit card or apple pay. Cant change the region through ebay app so im stuck. Can someone help?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Full Refund Not Received When Due

I don't know if anyone has any advice here... I am the buyer. Item arrived at the end of January damaged and also not as described. Seller described the product as brand new when it was clearly used, and broken. Fought with with seller over the retur...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller scamming people on ebay questions

I've just bee scammed by someone who had no feedback as of yet but was selling mutiple items since January this year (all kids items, strollers, car seats etc). I am always reluctant when they have no feedback but the seller communicated back to me p...

Please make an permanent 'Australia Only' search option

I am very annoyed that there is no permanent option (or box to check off) to just show Australian vendors in every search result I do. I never want to buy an item from overseas, for many reasons, with the main one being it takes up to 6 weeks to get ...

• 16 replies
  • 15 Helpful

cant buy certain items

hi everyone,was wondering if anyone can tell me why some items listed cannot be purchased, a sign comes up saying this listing is missing..example is if you go into vintage birthday dog and cat cards there are a lot with a number that starts with B a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers raising postage rate after first auction bid

I've noticed some sellers listing items for auction at a certain postage rate, then raising that rate (some times to more than double) after they secure the first bid. I haven't recorded any specific sellers or listings yet but I know I've been 'got'...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Scam??

Hello,I recently bought an item which failed to arrive, so after the time allotted I contacted the Seller to provide a refund, and the order was cancelled and going of ebay the refund sent, which took awhile since, as I beleive order cancelled paymen...

Resolved! Is it possible that eBay is filtering searches ...

There is an item that is not coming up in my search. I saw it yesterday, and it's been for sale for a while at a buy it now price. It has not been sold or ended either as I did searches for that also. My search criteria are correct for this particula...