Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paranoid seller

A few weeks ago, I was the winning bidder for Kenwood Chef that was local pick up only. When it came to pick up time she refused to giive out a pick up address or a phone number. How stupid is that? After some messaging we agreed to a cancellation of...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item cancelled by ebay what next?

I bought an item paid straight away with my debit card. About half an hour later i recived an email from ebay saying they had cancelled the item. I can get no reply from the seller and I want to know if I am getting my money back or is this a scam? T...

International Postage - Covid

It arrived! Today my Fedex parcel from Italy showed up. It took nine days. It was sent Priority (normally 3 days to a major city, which I'm not) but I figured it would take months. I just *fingers*and*toes* and hoped for the best. Undamaged. I did ta...

Resolved! seller no longer registered with ebay..is my money gone?

just got this message from ebay.. (in blue)We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I take action against a Seller

I purchased a phone off REMOVED, they stated they had an Australian warranty Received the phone, it would not hold a charge. With it on idle, it would go flat in 6 hrs. Using it to surf the web, it would go flat in an hour. They told me to send it ba...

Support Australian and Local Businesses

The "item location" on the search function only shows items that are located in Australia. It does not mean that the seller is actually located in Australia. Overseas companies can say in their ad that the item is located in Australia when in fact it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gee how bad is ebay going ,,

Gee ripped off with dna test ,, Ebay refuse to assist because longer than 30 days ,, Ebay really hard to contact ,, Paid $190 on ebay ,, Do not trust ebay guarantee ,,

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

WARNING to all AUSSIE Buyers

I would like to take this opportunity to warn all Australian eBay buyers about a serious problem that exist when purchasing items from eBay USA and paying for "Priority" International Postage through the Global Shipping Program. I recently made 2 pur...