Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suspected stolen items

As a dealer in computers, mobile phones and tablets, I have current manufacturer/distributor pricelists and I often see these items advertised at prices significantly below dealer pricing - these items are also accompanied by the seller refusing to a...

afterpay offered but not working

afterpay offered at checkout, plenty of credit in my afterpay account but ebay can't seem to process the transaction. A dark opaque overly appears stating " Afterpay will fix this" then the overlay just stays there.

Resolved! I received a refund for a missing item which later arrived how do I repay the seller

I received a refund for a missing item which later arrived how do I repay the seller? eBay US were too quick off the mark with the refund as the seller asked me to wait a couple of weeks longer eBay sent me that message ,then the following day issued...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchase history 2016

I would like to see my purchase history in 2016. How do I get this record?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I get refunded for an item the seller pretended to have posted with tracking overseas?

Trust in eBay I used the 'Report a Seller' facility, but this could just as well be a 'Report eBay' attempt.I am calling eBay attention to two important issues:1) Seller from Germany who may well have skilfully gamed the system features to defraud m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Banned off paypal because of seller. Seller has item and money.

This is absolutely outrageous. PayPal has banned me for no reason. I've been having issues with this seller for a while now as he has not given me a refund. He advised me to send the item back to him, in which I did with a tracking number. He receive...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay cancelled sale, paypal won't refund

I bought something BIN yesterday and paid straight away through paypal. Today I got an email from Ebay loss prevention saying that they have cancelled the sale, that I should not purchase the item and if I have already paid I need to "act quickly to ...

Resolved! Need help to fix layout when searching items.

It seems that ebay have change the format of searched items. They are no longer coming up one after the other vertically, but just little squares, like they used to when there were a lot of listings that match the search. Is there a way I can revert ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay plus is a scam

SO DISAPPOINTED! Usually I use the app to view things and buy things, 2 months ago I also activated the 30-days trial through the app, later I had tried to cancel it but I could not find such option on the app, instead when I click the ebay plus sect...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! The seller cancelled this order — just confirm that you received a refund. Reply now.

Hi there, I purchased a telescope 15 Jun, 2018 from an overseas seller. I paid using my credit card linked to my paypal. Later that night I called the selling for some advise and decided to cancel the order. I requested cancellation of order over the...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers wanting to offer small refund for selling faulty Goods

I have bought 2 items that have been clearly not as described, and/or faulty. Both from Aust based companies but I fear are overseas based, as they have no grasp of English (which I only find out after problem).First purchase - bought item for $35. T...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful