Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weird Postage Issue

Hi, I'm in Australia and I'd like to buy something from the U.S. that says it posts to Australia, but at the checkout it says it won't post to Australia. Do you know what could be happening?In the 'Postage and payments' section of the listing it tell...

How to open a close case

I bought a bag in eBay unfortunately I got fooled . Seller said it was authentic but looks so fake. Got authentication if it’s real. The results was counterfeit. I send the bag back. Seller abused me. Would not refund 1,200 of my money. I report to e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

From "No longer available in local B***ngs" to "Aha, last few still available on eBay"

So often the threads posted on eBay contain primarily unhappiness. Sometimes it's preemptive concern; sometimes it's MissedTheDeadline frustration, sometimes it's fury; sometimes it's full of drama. This is a Tale of Three Sockets, a happy tale. I wa...

GLOBALS LATEST RIPPOFF!

just a heads up dealing with the global shipping centre... be care full what you buy from the US to be shipped. they are not only charging overly inflated shipping prices but they are confiscating what they deem as a restricted item . for me it was a...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

chinese faucet seller

i purchased some taps for my kitchen. spent a week or so asking questions about dimensions and what I need to fit my exisiting pipes. when the taps and fitting arrived they were way too small to fit existing pipes. seller basically said i can post th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

a non existant ebay seller

i bought a supernatural season 15 dvd but later relised the seller no longer existed so i put the item through the resolution centre because i thought it was a bit suss but the seller contacted me that day and they said they were sending the item and...

Seller issues

I need some advice please.1-I purchased an item on eBay with buy it now.2-the seller then contacted me and said they made an error on the buy it now price and they were cancelling the transaction.3-they also advised they were doing a refund.4-I still...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some ebay CS empolyee

Long story short, I returned an item with tracking and record says delivered last week, but no refund received so far. I tried to contact seller, no response, so I contacted ebay CS instead via LiveChat. The tracking clearly shows delivered, but CS r...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent listing

Why do I feel like so many listing are fraudulent or at best misleading or mistakes, I regularly see items listed with exsadurated claims or photos of items showing features and even showing how to use those features, only to receive items that at fi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying without a picture?

Hello, looking for some advice: I want to buy a figurine as a gift. The seller is selling the figurine as unopened and is packaged in foam still sealed (I can see the foam box from the pictures he does have uploaded, as well as other contents in the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cancelled order WON about 24 hours after I won auction - automatic refund given. Rate seller?

Seller cancelled my order (worth $95 plus postage) without any notice, almost 24 hours after I won the auction - automatic refund was given.When I asked why it was cancelled, she said item was damaged. I asked for a photo as I still wanted the item -...

Do I need to pay return postage if my item is faulty?

I bought a gaming mouse and it doesn't hold any charge. I'm deciding between between getting a full refund or a replacement (probably a refund, you see why below).Link to it: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-4GHz-Wireless-Rechargeable-USB-Optical-Ergono...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Signature fraud Sendle?

A ebay seller sent my delivery via Sendle. Sendle notified me that the parcel had been delivered, but it had not. I asked them about it and I got an email telling me the parcel was delivered and the attached image is proof of delivery.But that is NOT...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pardon our interruption... unwanted intrusion

I do my daily searches early morning in various categories, last couple of days this intrusion by eBay has interrupted my searching multiple times daily, how can I get rid of it, it is making my searching intolerable here is the page that constantly ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful