Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to give feedback on an item eBay has removed

how to give feedback on an item eBay has removed, Item took a long time to arrive eBay in their infine wisdom deleted the item from my purchases how can I leave feed back ?Their 60 day turn around is far too quick in this covid time and should be ext...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 2 Helpful

"CASH ON DELIVERY"

I won an item and the main reason i went for the item is because one of the options of payment was "Cash On Delivery" Now Im From Werstern Australia And the item is in Victoria, When i went to the checkout i selected Cash On Delivery , The Seller has...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advertising items that sellers don't own

I have experienced two (car part) companies that are advertising items as "available" (with reasonable delivery times) for items that they are sourcing from overseas. This would not be allowed "on the high street" as it would be classed as "false adv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pardon our interruption !!

Pardon our interruption...As you were browsing eBay, something about your browser made us think you were a bot. There are a few reasons this might happen:You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed.You've disabled JavaScrip...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Suspected stolen items

As a dealer in computers, mobile phones and tablets, I have current manufacturer/distributor pricelists and I often see these items advertised at prices significantly below dealer pricing - these items are also accompanied by the seller refusing to a...

afterpay offered but not working

afterpay offered at checkout, plenty of credit in my afterpay account but ebay can't seem to process the transaction. A dark opaque overly appears stating " Afterpay will fix this" then the overlay just stays there.

Resolved! I received a refund for a missing item which later arrived how do I repay the seller

I received a refund for a missing item which later arrived how do I repay the seller? eBay US were too quick off the mark with the refund as the seller asked me to wait a couple of weeks longer eBay sent me that message ,then the following day issued...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchase history 2016

I would like to see my purchase history in 2016. How do I get this record?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I get refunded for an item the seller pretended to have posted with tracking overseas?

Trust in eBay I used the 'Report a Seller' facility, but this could just as well be a 'Report eBay' attempt.I am calling eBay attention to two important issues:1) Seller from Germany who may well have skilfully gamed the system features to defraud m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Banned off paypal because of seller. Seller has item and money.

This is absolutely outrageous. PayPal has banned me for no reason. I've been having issues with this seller for a while now as he has not given me a refund. He advised me to send the item back to him, in which I did with a tracking number. He receive...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful