Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I cannot see the Tuesday $1 deals banner on my homepage.

I can see the Tuesday deal banner if I use the incognito window, but I cannot see it if I use the normal window and logged into my account. Even in the incognito window, I click the banner, still see no details about the Tuesday $1 offer.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay sellers not covered by guarantee

Why does ebay allow sellers to operate out side the ebay guarantee . I ordered a pul and it has not arrived contacted seller said he would put another in post not arrived nearly 2 months, Ebay says not covered but when I bought it thier was no inform...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PO Boxes

Why is it that so many sellers insist on not sending items to PO Boxes. People, like my self have a PO Box because we are not at home during the day to collect any mail, security reasons because mail continually goes missing and some items that are l...

Issue with a purchase

I bought a solar fountain for just under $200. It doesn't function the way it is described in the user manual they sent me or the way you would expect it to. I have been exchanging messages with them about the it and they are being deliberately evasi...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GSP Import Charges is a Scam!

Is there any way that this ridiculous charge could be challenged? Who at some high level could contact Pitney Bowes and get this made fairer? What exactly does this fee entail? I could possibly accept that the GST is included?

screenshot-pay.ebay.com-2018-07-11-22-56-11.png

Resolved! Looking for advice on this situation

I was trying to purchase an item as a gift to send to someone in Singapore and I somehow ended up on an ebay Singapore site (perhaps because I was trying to ship an item to Singapore) I made the purchase through the site, and paid via Credit Card (no...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is this a genuine email from ebay?

I received the following email 2 days after I received the order & had left feedback. The 'From' & 'Reply to' email address was ebay@reply2.ebay.com.au The Email Subject was "Sorry, your order is taking longer than expected" I did not click on any li...

screenshot_590.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Should I contact the seller to check on item status?

Around 12 days ago I purchased an Item from a private ebay seller whose located in Victoria while I'm in NSW. The listing the seller had up was a buy it now listing and after confirming the purchase I instantly paid for the item via PayPal, it's now ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller's listing misleading?

Hi Guys, Just would like to get some opinions. I bought this DVD a month or so ago and this was the listing:- https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/302538262891 As you can see (well the image is blurred, another issue with the listing), movie title is 'Black S...

sellers location

If you are trying to buy Items from Australia, you now need to check out the seller first. The china sellers are stating that they are located in Melbourne or Sydney but if you look further into it. They are located in China. Not good