Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake Phone

Bought this phone on eBay some months ago from 256GB Android 9.1 Smartphone Dual SIM Unlocked 4G Mobile Smart Phone Ten Core Never worked very well, yet the info from "Settings" agreed with the description. However, after downloading a couple of apps...

live chat

I have not received my item and buyer just keeps putting me off. The case has been started and ebay say they can step in but I can not get the step in process started.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! make an offer

Abit frustrated when I found an item that had buy it now or make an offer. The price was $39.99 buy it now. There were already 3 offers that had been declined, so thought Id make an offer, my first offer was $25 and declined, my second offer was $30 ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Location from where the product is coming from

Can ebay look at having the Sellers put their true location of where they are selling the product. I live in Melbourne, I just purchased an item as the location said it was Sydney yet it will take up to 20 days to get to me? How so, when I can drive ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! How do I get help from Ebay ... tried the automated chat, no help

Hello, Please can someone help me. I purchased a Head Unit for my Peugeot which was supposed to link up with my incar computer and steering column controls, it didn't work with them. The seller said to return it. I had to wait to get the car back int...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal refund of return postage drama

HiHas anyone had experience of claiming a Paypal refund for a returned itemPretty annoyed, went through the automated form, attached all the required documents. Get an automated email, they tell you it will be refunded in 5 days, then waited & waited...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller sees nothing wrong in sending item 'not as described'

Not for me but my daughter. She purchased an item over $45. Item arrived - totally not as described and totally unusable. We started a return process, and the seller has replied offering us the kind gesture of giving a $3 discount against a future pu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

getting the runaround

Hi,I purchased an electrical massage amchine on Ebay and was happy with it for about 5 weeks but then it failed.I contacted the seller and the purchase was hard to find on Ebay.As i paid for it on Paypal I retrieved the details and guess what the ema...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

australia post tracking difference

dear ebay member groups that buy sell etc, i only will be posting this once, it is a common issue not just with ebay but with commerce.you buy item, item has tracking info labelled such as CNXXXXX15 or BNXXXXX etc, short or even sometimes long number...

Is this too good to be true?

Looks too good to be true. Seller has zero feedback. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Katlot-Cat-Jumping-Toy-with-Ladder-Scratching-Wood-Climbing-Tree/124444863953?hash=item1cf97dedd1:g:t8MAAOSw2sRftKCO&frcectupt=true

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful