Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have a problem with a product and the seller is dragging it out to prevent me from leaving neative

What do I do when I am trying to be fare but I don't know if the seller has a lack of the English language or is playing me as a fool to drag out the respoce so I don't leave negative feed back. All I want is a wiring diagram so I hook it up correctl...

is jlk_outdoor_discount_store reputable?

Lots of off the grid options out there. I need a fridge/freezer soon. I'll be running it off an off the grid solar set-up (24 volt). Does anyone own a fridge/freezer purchased from jlk_outdoor_discount_store or from mjohnsto10275. The latter sells be...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay plus FREE RETURN POSTAGE is a lie

I am an ebay plus member Bought a part on ebay and thought it was a set, but only one arrived. Request for return via ebay as I needed a set. Seller did not issue a return label as they claimed it to be "change of mind". I reminded seller that free r...

Ebay Plus gets a Minus

Just joined Ebay Plus and what a waste of money it is.The range of goods is tiny and the prices are not cheap compared to just Ebay. I can get free postage on most items without paying the annual fee for Ebay Plus. Just searched for a gazebo....no re...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paypal have asked me to file a Police report, the police have said "no"

Hi, I have received an email from paypal asking me to file a police report.I bought 11 records from a seller in Germany a few months ago.One records was missing from the order. Two of the records sleeves were damaged due to bad packing.The seller had...

Why does ebay support and defend curropt sellers

I have two purchases one were the suppled item didnt work on delivery the supplier just delayed returns complaints by asking for pictures and videos then to late and ebay wont do anything theother is seller offers 4 year warranty but have block any r...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is Ebay so currupt

Ihave bought two items on ebay only to have them fail one from new and one smonths latter Ebay will not help thenew item failed on install sell REMOVED delayed with lots of request of pics and videos and saying contacting supplier wth them until refu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I just bought a new phone to get the ebay scanner app ..unfortunately does not work ..in Australia

I cannot get the scanner to work on barcodes is it just me or my phone im not sure can anyone help.I see them using their phones in America to scan items and bought a newer phone so i could do the same unfortunately never works.Any help would be appr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipment

Can we use Poly mailer as a letter envelop? Thanks