Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do I find sellers that do not use australia post?

Hi, I do not want to use Australia Post for non-delivery of anything ever again. The hour and a half I would need to spend collecting a parcel is costs me 3 times more than the item. Australia post never deliver parcels, only cards in your mailbox. I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 67 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SENDLE COMPLAINTS

I came on to see if anyone else had problems with Sendle, to see multiple problems. I paid for an item 28 days ago, and haven't received it. It's in some kind of Sendle limbo where they just add a couple of days into the future. The seller listed the...

Resolved! Cannot ship to Indonesia, vague reason given…...

I have bought 100’s of LP records from Japan over the years. Now im living in Indo and cannot buy, the following reason is given. I contacted the seller and they know nothing about it. Also, I know that these records are being allowed into Indo as I ...

ebay seller wants me to leave feedback. Item delivered but purchase doesn't appear on my ebay accoun

Bought shelving from a significant ebay seller. Goods delivered perfectly. Seller emails me via ebay asking for me to leave feedback. However the transaction doesn't appear on my purchase history...or anywhere ...on my account. Why Not?How do you rep...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

rterun item seller never give money back

hi we bought an inverter and kept it for longer time to use when we open the box it was 24v but i needed 12v i bought the wrong one, i contacted the seller he said return it and i will give your money back so i can buy another one , as he didn't want...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Over charge

Hi, I recently purchased a number of items and was charged for each individual item. However I was charged again for the combined total of these items.Do I contact e-bay or Pay Pal?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item marked as sent but there's no tracking number

I bought a model car on 17/11 (Item 314958984082) and the seller has marked it as 'sent' but there's no tracking number. Ebay says it's supposed to be delivered today (22/11) but I haven't received it yet and we usually get mail in the mornings. I gu...

refund

I bought a hand bag for a gift. It started falling apart within a couple of weeks. Faulty, the seller promised me a full refund after a lot of back and forth and sending photos etc. 12 days later and still no refund even though he said it has been re...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Express paid but standard post given

Hey, I’ve been emailing my seller for a few days with no reply. I brought some clay express post. They delivered it standard. But i paid and extra $13.80 for express. I asked for a refund of the postage and no reply at all. Any ideas on if I can lodg...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Counterfeit non-genuine goods - DO35 Coupling

Ebay needs to be far more diligent and proactive with implementing their counterfeit goods policy.I recently purchased a supposed Cruisemaster DO35 offroad coupling (hitch) for trailer or caravan. When the item was received, I then realised it was mo...

• 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Double charging double trouble

For the first time I used the eBay Australia cart feature to simplify purchasing. I added four items from four different retailers into the cart with the same delivery address. Total $353.90 … waited for the eBay Australia system to do its thing. All...

• 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Seller being difficult

I've never had an issue with a seller in all my years on eBay except now. This seller had a product I really wanted so I reached out and asked for 2x of the item and have them sent together. They offered me another similar product, but said no after ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BROKEN CONSOLE

hi. just wanted to mention to others, that i hav bought an absolute dogey purple n64 from someone. hadn't opened it for a few months as Iiwas unwell . on sat I had the nd to go to cash converters to get a loan on it. that's when they found it to be t...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful