Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

returning item---2 questions

Hi all. The last time i returned a faulty item (approx 12 months ago) , the seller paid the return cost. Has this policy changed with Paypal or Ebay? Which is the best platform to lodge a return -----Paypal or Ebay? Best regards

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Page says express, but was sent regular post.

Just wondering if I have any options here, but the sellers page only has the option to purchase with express postage. Beauty, I needed it within a week for my brothers birthday. They sent it regular post. When contacted, they claim they sent it using...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combined postage too high.

Hi I recently purchased 5 items (coins). The seller had $8.90 postage per item. I messaged and asked if he would do combined postage to which he replied yes. I just got the invoice and he wants $24 postage. Considering all 5 items would easily fit in...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is using the word ‘Exclusive’ misleading?

I bid on an item that was advertised as 'Exclusive', thinking it was a different version of something I had already ordered from outside of EBay. It turns out that it's exactly the same as what I'd ordered from an outside company prior to bidding. I ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mystery Aust Post tracking number

All my remaining yet-to-arrive purchases are through eBay. Three from the UK (untracked), one from Oz (tracking number provided) and the last one from China that arrived in Melb 20 Mar....with not a word since. So this week I get an email from AP ask...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

contacting old sellers

Hello,Could anyone please tell me how to get in touch with sellers who couldn't send me the items due to Covid restrictions to let them know my address has changed? Ebay won't allow communication regarding items over 90 days old. Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where did the Stars go??

I have just given feedback on a few items I have recently received, However, I have missed giving a star rating to one of my lovely sellers due to the fact I can't see where the stars are supposed to be. In my frustration I waved aroound my mouse & n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can a seller cancel a transaction after I have paid for it?

An ebay seller sold me a painting at an agreed price. After I had paid he sent me an message saying he has altered the picture frame and asked if I still wanted the painting or a refund. I asked for the painting to be sent anyway. There were then sev...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Item never arrived.

Hi there, Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. My order of a gold to ring from UK to Australia was due on 29th Sept, tracking number doesn't show it arriving in Australia yet, last scanned UK royal mail 8th Sept. Have contacted the seller and...