Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

is this legit

please tell me if this is real or a scam thank you Purchase Instructions for Order ID #AU-38871InboxeBay sent this message to Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.Email reference id: [#6d7b0210Ce104b77b98475e68ad...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I get a Scammer to return my money

Unfortunatly I bought and lamp Scammer!... After the sale the seller wanted and additoanl 40GBP to on top of the 20 I had already paid in the lsiting. I refused and the seller cancelled the sale and I am waiting for my refund.... The seller keeps giv...

Resolved! The seller refunded the item but not the postage costs, and I can't have eBay to step in

Hi everyone, I briefly explain my issue: _ I've purchased an item on eBay: an office chair floor protector_ it arrived broken and unusable (I have photos)_ I asked the seller for a return and a refund_ it's been accepted_ I sent him back the item_ he...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nobel Prize for improving auctions

Bob Wilson and Paul Milgrom have just won the Nobel Prize for improving auction formats. Hopefully eBay will use their research. Come on eBay, get with the program! https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/13/knock-knock-whos-there-the-nobel-prize-...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 33 days

It has now been 33 days and the new seller with 100% feedback that I gave a chance despite him being new on eBay (or is he?) still hasn't shipped the item that I have paid him for, and he clearly isn't going to. He has offered no reasons for not ship...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Paypal problem

My PayPal account came up with message today saying: We need copy of receipts from suppliers sent to us & also copy of photo ID from you, ie National id card, passport. I know of someone else who got the same message today from PayPal, anyone know wh...

returns

Do you have grounds to return an item if the title is wrong but the description is correct? For example, if the title says 'genuine real leather', but the description says its PU leather (plastic fake leather).if you bought the item from the title de...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Absolutely no respond after the payment

I have recently bought a galaxy s20+ from an individual seller, who only accepted bank deposit. I have made the payment on 7th october straight after commitment to buy, and since then I havent getting any response from the seller.However I tried to o...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful