Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International delivery UK to AUS - 20 days no updates

Hey folks,I have a package sent from the UK to Australia 3 weeks ago. It was sent via Royal Mail International Tracked. However it seems that the item has been stuck at 'cleared and awaiting international deperature' for 20 days. Is it something I ne...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment still pending

I bought a item of eBay yesterday from a new seller paid for item but it is pending have sent couple of emails to seller no answer

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay interference

Why does ebay send me an email stating my purchase is on its way when the next day the seller refunds my money without explanation? forcing me to give them a neg. If ebay doesnt know what its talking about then butt out and stop trying too hard. Its ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not communicating and also past estimated delivery date.

So on November 1st I bough this item 331690748899. On the 5th of November I contacted the seller requesting a update on the condition of whether or not it has been posted however recieved no responce. The estimated delivery date was was yesterday and...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay not allowing buyers to cancel items

This has happened to me twice recently. Note: What I mean buy accidentally buying an item is that a second after I press the final confirmation button I no longer want the item. I have tried to close the page as soon as I realise that buying the item...

• 75 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Purchased shoes advertised as made in Australia.

They are extremely oversized and very poor quality. I have requested refund which they will provide only if I return them to China and pay an extra tax of $10. I have the packaging they were sent in which has a P.O. Box address is nsw. Can I Return t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to obtain a refund for two items on the one order

I opened a dispute on Ebay for non receipt of an item. There were two items on the order. I did not receive either of the items.When I went to open a dispute on the 2nd item Ebay said that there was already a case opened for the item.When I received ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam lifelike dog toy

I purchased a life like dog toy. They sent me a plastic toy dog absolute ripped off. I paid about $50 au for a 50cent toy nothing like the ad it is criminal

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Contacting Seller After Transaction Completed?

Recently I bought an item which (initially) failed to be delivered. I lodged a refund request with the seller, and he responded with a full refund immediately. However, some weeks later (a couple of days ago) the item was delivered in good order. I n...

CONTACTING EBAY AFTER REQUESTING A REFUND

Hi.....I have put in a return request of which EBAY responded to though I need to contact them again as I am having problems with the seller. How do I contact EBAY as they don't give you an option to reply to them on the email they send about the ret...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is this for quick delivery!

I bought an item ( a parcel) from UK and it was tracked to Cologne (Germany), Kentucky (USA), Honolulu, then Australia. It got to me a week after I purchased it.