Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dear sir why I asked about the springs is hot dip the spring would loose it's denim and euro half would end sorry to annoy you I am just looking for a good deal

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged goods received

I received a shipment from the US which used the global shipping program (GSP), the good arrived broken. The plastic cover was for a HP printer, and the 2 hinge pins were completly broken off, it had been packed well with adequate packing to protect ...

ebay New Zealand has disappeared !!!!!!!

There used to be a seller in New Zealand with listings on ebay au and I haven't seen them for a while so decided to check out the New Zealand site BUT when I click on New Zealand at the bottom of the au home page I end up on the US site. Does ebay st...

Global shipping rip off

Why do people use this Global shipping, their prices are of the planet. Looked at a small gasket set selling for £5 from UK & global Shipping quote £32.54 postage. I just avoid any one who has Global Shipping & I know quite a few people who do to.

• 32 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! How to get sellers email address!

Does anyone know how to get a seller's email address, I asked Ebay but they said they couldn't disclose it to me, and PayPal aren't open til Monday. I could ask seller but it may take a while. Thanks.

SCAMMER BEWARE

Just reported a scammer selling items. He rips off other peopls ads and sells the item for about 5% of the price. Something that might sell for $2,000 he is selling for $50. Do not buy from the below. Unfortunately many people have already by the loo...

How to I obtain a copy of an original listing

I'm after a copy of the original listing of an item I bought in April this year. Can anyone tell me how I can obtain this.When I go to the item in question it just shows a basic item description but no detail on inclusions etc

No longer able to fill in feedback using autotext. Bummer. Now I'll only leave feedback if neg.

I had a suite of six or seven responses in autotext ready to insert when leaving feedback which would cover all the bases. Since ebay has disabled using autotext to complete feedback forms, it's become a pain in the behind leaving feedback - especial...

Seller disappeared? No response 2 msgs, no items sent. 5 others neg fb same issues in the month.

I have spent a substantial amount, for me, with a seller 18/9. Summary has not been updated as sent despite estimated del up to 29/9. Seller is not responding to messages from myself or others, according to feedback.Others are claiming nil reciept of...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sofa ads

Sofa ads used to feature a brand new sofa bought for lots of money which is instantly inhabited by dogs, now they seem to have gone one further and the brand new expensive sofa is being jumped upon from great heights!! If thats the way they treat sof...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advertised for $7 - charged $999 AFTER checking out

I had selected a product 2x lithium batteries and placed it in my cart for a week. Changed quantity to 2 of the item, total product as per cart was $15 + free postage. Checked out using PayPal.Checking my bank balance today I have been charged $1898....

Item Returned to seller lost by Aus Post

Hi everyone, I recently returned something I purchased from eBay on Tuesday, 15th September and usually Aus Post returns within 3 business days however this time its saying "Its being prepared" still even though its been 2 weeks now. I'm wondering wh...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful