Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why do you let sellers get away with scaming buyers

Ebay is no help at allI bought a item from a seller on ebay and it did arrive, so opened a complant to ebay and sent 6 messages to the seller with no responce and now ebay have closed the case so I can't get my money back or open another case on the ...

eBay scams

Been told of a refund due to eBay being 24-48 hours, then a few days later told 3`5 days because the amount was soooooo high.............500$Seriously eBay is useless, they scam buyers like there is no tomorrow. Sellers are covered by eBay no matter ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

item not received

I had purchase item had not recieved it sent email to buyer no responce then open case with ebay . WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ..HELP

Cancelled payment but I still want the item

Hi all,Need some help with this one.I won an auction and paid straight away with PP.When I looked in the morning I noticed payment was declined so I cancelled the payment and contacted the seller to tell them what had happened.He wasn't aware of the ...

EBAY buyer gets shipping error but not seller work around

So ive found a rare item from a seller in Germany. Ive messaged the seller through ebay ive accepted his offer. The problem is when i go to pay for the item ebay says "error seller not shipping to your address". Ive tried numerous times to explain to...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Girls Spanish flamenco dance shoes

I purchased the flamenco shoes on 12/9/2020- on 16/9/2020I received an e-mail informing me that they couldn't supply the shoes. I have tried to reply to them and requested a refund as they offered, but I can't seem to be able to get through, can you ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Inbound postage delays USA-Victoria

If you are in Victoria and experiencing long delays in receiving shipment from USA, read on. We have 6 inbound shipment that have been sitting in LA for about a month. On checking the USPS web site for COVID related issues I came across this informat...

I joined ebay plus, $50 voucher

Hello, today i joined the Ebay PLus for $49, payment has been deducted from my bank account. As directed I copied the voucher code at the end of the eBay PLus sign - up flow. When I tried to apply the code it says it is incorrect. I cant access the p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shill Biding

Hey guys, Need some advise, I just purchased an Item from a seller but I havent made the payment yet. I should have won this item for $410 but it ended up going to $810 (my max bid of $850). They guys made 16 bids in $20 increments. I was also going ...

Seller charged for Express Post but sent by Parcel Post

Hi all, I purchased a laptop from a seller in NSW. The only postage option availabe was for Express Post to post this to me in QLD. I paid for the purchase and the Express Postage, but the seller then sent it via Parcel Post. I sent the seller a mess...

Unscrupulous selling practices across the entire site

Hi all! Just wanted to get everyone's opinions on some changes to eBay that I only just noticed about a year ago, after having signed up for an account well over a decade ago. Back then eBay was certainly the premier online marketplace for practicall...

• 42 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Negative Feed

Seller is unreliable she give me a refund after she accept the offer address How do i get rid of these lies?Any help will be appreciated.The way things are going on ebay im having second thoughts about selling on ebayNot worth it, we get harrassed, w...

I am unable to leave feedback

Hi Elves, I had bought a couple of items from different sellers who are in China, I have received the items in good condition and would like to give positive feedback but cannot find any 'Give Feedback' link anywhere.The items have taken a little ove...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I recently paid for2 phone covers got only one. No refund no response

I recently paid for2 phone covers and got only one. No refund no response. I opened request and now its closed after 21 day No actions. Is there any way contact some live person on EBay not an automatic response? I shopped with Ebay so far but probab...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful