Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Next step after issue with paypal email given

Good Afternoon, I won an auction for an item on Sunday the 6th of Sept. I paid straight away using the paypal email address that was in the listing. The next day I noticed that the payment was still pending because the seller hadn't 'accepted the pay...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disgusting Service

Disgusting service, they treat buyers like trash. I have been waiting over a month for an item and nothing. The item has not even left the US. I treid to contact the seller and by the internal system and all of a sudden the system was down. Tried to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying 3d filament -- Very large annoyance

Open letter to Ebay I fined it very disconcerting and even click baitable that when i search for rolls of 3d filament. 1 The sellers description and price matches and that is all 2 Dilling down in to the listing selection boxes appear the price is ma...

32 days and still not shipped

32 days after payment my item still hasn't shipped, but I'm not entitled to cancel the order. Buyer beware on this 'Seller's Market'!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

did not receive For Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4" SM-P610/ P615 Leather Case Protective Cover

I got an email which says: Dropped off:02-Sep 21:04 AESTCarrier: SpeedPAKTracking number: EE10009089496580001040003A0N I have not received any thing. What can I do? I tried to contact eBAY , not one answers my requests. this eBAY should be banned for...

Resolved! REMOVED

I purchased something off 'REMOVED' and he excelled with his service. the first parcel went missing in the post so he sent another one. After months of frustration my parcel arrived, they are beautiful items. I am really pleased. I am posting this fe...

Resolved! Having an issue with a seller

So what's happen is last week i bought an item off someone i paid over $150+ for it and they have sent shipping and now has been sitting saying "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" and i know the US (im from australia) just had a holiday the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

changed the listing after purchase sent new listing

i bought 8pcs Spark Plug Wire Heat Shield Sleeve when the packages arrived i got only one so i went back to the purchase history to find it had changed to only 1pcs, so i easily found my original listing got in contact the seller and they keep pushin...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ripoff

So this is how it is to be, e-bay and Paypal ripping people of, just got denied a claim against a scamming chinese company. Thanks E-bay and Paypal

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful