Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ripoff

So this is how it is to be, e-bay and Paypal ripping people of, just got denied a claim against a scamming chinese company. Thanks E-bay and Paypal

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay customer serviceWhats the CUSTOMER SERVICE email address?

How do you contact Customer Service by email? I need to APPEAL a 'Closed' decision on a recent return, but the link simply takes me to the 'Return Status' page (and that just says its closed). The item hasn't been returned and I still haven't receive...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

incorrect item sent

my son purchased an electronic item from USA (paid around $300) they sent a different model which they also sell but it is significantly cheaper. He has put in a item not as described and he paid with paypal, but I notice on their ebay site they say ...

When do I send an item

Newbie question, I have sold an item, the winner has "innitiated" the payment, but I can't find the address so I can send it.

how do i retract a canceled order

I purchased some stuff this afternoon just to find the seller was on vacation. so I canceled the order as it would not be arriving till around the end of November. and almost immediately I got a message asking why I canceled it ... anyway .. long sto...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

delivery

Waiting for a delivery for months, warehouse is demanding more information i.e. E-mail address and password + $1.They have all the relevent informatin why the delay Colin

How do I reply to en email from Ebay regarding Feedback?

I always provide feedback partuclarly from items I am buying and at the moment I have several items awaiting delivery. The history of my account will show this to be the case. However I am getting reminders from Ebay about lack of feedback. How can I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Failed Order Mysteriously Reactivated

I placed an order for a product and paid for it in the checkout. When I viewed the order there was a message telling me "This order was not successful. Order cost has not been included in the total amount". There was no option to contact the seller a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defective item and unresponsive seller

I bought a brand new mobile phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note S9) about 3 months ago. The phone worked really well, but suddenly it broke (stop charging, can't switch on anymore). The mobile phone itself looks still brand new, not a single scratch, I had bare...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who chooses the courier?

Hi, I would like to know is it the seller chooses the courier or its automatically chosen for them? I recently purchased an item on eBay and the courier company delivered it to wrong person. The seller said they are not allowed to choose the courier ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! WHY is REMOVED selling items NOT in stock? Seems an ACCC issue.

For example: REMOVED Wednesday 02/09/2020 advising: " Unfortunately there is no stock of this item. Your refund will be processed shortly and this will be taken down from the ebay website .We apologise for any inconvenience caused.Kind regardsSuperch...

• 18 replies
  • 4 Helpful