Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchase History is missing

I can not see my purchase history, only comes up with unpaid invoices, orders, cancelled items, cancelled invoices, returns and cancelled orders. Has this happened to anyone else

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay dispute on eBay.com.au but eBay replies in Chinese

I made a purchase in Australia on eBay Australia from a seller in Australia.The photos were not the same as the product that was sent to me.The seller told me they would only let me return the item if I changed my feedback.I raised a case with eBay.c...

legal or illegal ?

182093708430182118632286182118596492 quite a few listed (17 at this point in time) by same seller. This stuff legal ? I would of thought not ?

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ebay gift card

I have an ebay gift card with 16 numbers and a 5 numbr pin - how do I use it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post delivery delays

I am presently experiencing an extended delay whereby Australia Post (AP) has held my parcel for 9 days at their Sydney airport depot. This is an entirely unacceptable waiting period and I suggest that it is time that eBay Australia used their signif...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where have all the items gone?

Ebay strikes again with their crackpot ideas! 95 % of listings in the cars/bikes/boats categories have vanished due, presumably, to the latest set of category changes. If I can't see the listings, I can't buy, and the sellers are being charged for a ...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Does anyone suffer a significantly delay recently?

Hi all, Item has been stuck in the Melbourne facility since last Thursday 26/03/2020. Given the situation of the COVID-19 outbreak, it is still very unusual though, in the old days Mel to Adl only took a day or two to arrive. Base on all this, my par...

Where did my collections go?

I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to buy saved in my collections because it said my watch list was full but now my collections hav dissapeared?? How do I access collections I've made?