Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay intervention

I am convinced Ebay don't want to intervene when there is an issue with a seller as they make the process impossible! I have messaged the seller, who is obviously a scammer, judging by the reviews and although the amount involved is only $4, this per...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bank Chargeback

Hello, I used paypal to purchase. I need to lodge a charge back with my bank. Who is the "merchant" PayPal or the Seller? Thanks in advance

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Box arrived damaged

Hi everyone. So today I received a package that was a figurine, but the box dented in several places and the corners are crushed (figurine is not damaged). This was disappointing because as a collector the condition of the box is very important to me...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Plus Express Postage - is Rarely Express!

What is ebay doing to sellers who are not obiding buy the despatch and express postage guidelines.Express postage to me - means next day delivery once despatched if on the East coast.90% of my items that are 'Express' usually take 5 days from order p...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I recently purchased 2 vintage WW11 leather holsters

I recently purchased 2 vintage WW11 leather holsters from the United States.I received an email from eBay saying the item is deemed restricted.Since when has a piece of leather became restricted. I have imported dozensof leather holsters over the yea...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! request a total from seller

hello, if I request total from seller and commit to buy once the seller responds do I then get to checkout and use a discount code? or does the sale just complete? cheers

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Let's talk about eBay's feed

And how terrible it is. I just want to be able to browse my saved searches and sellers easily. You should be able to view items in gallery and list view like you can when searching.Don't make some of the items 4x bigger.Hiding an item should hide it ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pick ups during Melbourne lockdown

I cannot find any info regarding pick ups during Stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne. What is the situation if the pick up location is greater than 5km?

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi , i have bought a mobile phone on ebay It is not working and i am trying to contact the seller.

HI Guys, I have bought a mobile phone S7Edge on Ebay on the 17th of July. I paid by card my bank statement shows REMOVED It is not working properly everytime some call me or i call some they can hardly hear me. I contacted them and they replied to my...

Are REMOVED "Brand New" Products legitimate?

There is a seller on eBay that is selling a "Brand New" Samsung S9+ for $580. I am quite interesting in this listing as I plan on upgrading my phone soon. I am curious to know the legimatacy of this listing for those that may have bought with this se...

Seller cancelled and taking his time refunding

I paid about USD$90 for an item which the seller then cancelled. He's told me he'll pay me in six days from now (final date allowable by Ebay.) Is there any reason why I shouldn't demand immediate repayment to my Visa card?

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful