Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! clutter on item page

when viewing an item as a potential buyer, i get 'Sponsored items based on your recent views', 'People who viewed this item also viewed' AND 'Explore more sponsored options:' cluttering the page so much that i have to scroll down past them each time ...

Auspost tracking delays

I have been getting this more consistently lately from sellers, that blame auspost for tracking update delays saying it can take up to a few DAYS for the tracking number to be valid.Which to my knowledge is bs. I have never had a problem with auspost...

seller who won't answer buyer questions

This post is more of a whinge than a question but it might serve as a warning to some sellers of 'how NOT to answer a buyers question'. This really has me dumb founded as to how a seller can be so bad at 'customer relations' i guess you would call it...

Returning an item

I initiated a return request for a defective product. The seller agreed, and representattives confirmed the seller paid for a return label.However, when I click on 'get label', I'm forced to sign in again, and apply 2 step authentication, before bein...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

As a buyer I wasn’t allowed to leave negative feedback

I purchased $80 worth of one type of plant but was sent a totally different species. I went to leave negative feedback and a message popped up saying:Feedback errorBuyers are not allowed to leave a neutral or negative feedback for a qualified seller ...

plant has arrived damaged

Hey everyone,Just need your 2 cents worth on this. I won a plant auction, and upon paying my message to the seller was asking if it would be sent bare rooted or potted, as well as a picture of the plant in the packaging and a tracking number. There's...

Four charged in relation to importation of counterfeit of Australia Post pre-paid satcels

https://www.afp.gov.au/news-media/media-releases/four-charged-relation-importation-23-tonnes-counterfeit-australia-post-pre Four charged in relation to importation of 2.3 tonnes of counterfeit of Australia Post pre-paid satchels Publish date:Friday, ...

Resolved! Weird Paypal transaction to Ebay

I made a purchase over the weekend and the Paypal transaction was strange, instead of showing the sellers details the email says "You authorised a payment to eBay". I don't have any seller account, so I can't understand why I would paying to Ebay. I ...

ebay plus voucher restriction

Ebay plus is a scam, i never knew that there is an restriction usage on their voucher on certain items only. I am considering cancelling the membership, Will they refund me for the membership fee? Anyone care to share their negative experience.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHY are sellers in china & Hong Kong able to list on here giving the appearance they are AUSTRALIAN

Finding Many Sellers here do not say they are in China or Hong Kong. Some do have stock in Australia but then Prior to COVID 19 when postal service was a lot faster I would receive items listed as being in Sydney coming from HongKong. What Prompted m...

• 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful