Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Annoyed with refund from US$ to Australian Dollars.

Purchased an item early August from the United States. Paid US$15.00. Paypal conversion then to Australian Dollars $24.90.Item has arrived but there was an issue with it and seller has agreed to refund US$15.00. I was hoping the amount in Australian ...

Seller tried to extort more money from me

I bought a cool little dynamo tail light for my bike a couple of months ago, and after waiting an extra month after the quoted delivery date with no delivery, I contacted the seller for a replacement. I was then told it would require an extra $20AU t...

Resolved! Am I being set up for a scam with German seller?

Hi Ebay community, am in Australia and have a question and need help please. I recently won an item in Germany with a final price of EU62.00 and costing EU45.99 for postage using DHL (I tried to get the seller to find a cheaper option with Deutsche P...

Seller lied about Australian location, How to proceed?

I bought a phone from a seller with the phone being listed in the same state as me, 10 days after payment the seller updated the tracking with an Asian delivery service, What can be done? the phone is still being delivered and isn't scheduled to arri...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

99% of Apple accessories listed on eBay are complete counterfeits.

99% of the apple accessories listed on eBay are complete fake counterfeit products. Charger cables, earpods, keyboards etc... Fake lightning charger cables destroy the charger port pins in your iphone and you will not be able to charge your iphone! F...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what is economy shipping ..how do you ask for it ?

i have seen some sellers in america and europe offering economy shipping i have noticed it is a lot cheaper than standard postage..a friend she had something sent by it ..it was way cheaper than global shipping....and even cheaper than usps..and it a...

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay intervention

I am convinced Ebay don't want to intervene when there is an issue with a seller as they make the process impossible! I have messaged the seller, who is obviously a scammer, judging by the reviews and although the amount involved is only $4, this per...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bank Chargeback

Hello, I used paypal to purchase. I need to lodge a charge back with my bank. Who is the "merchant" PayPal or the Seller? Thanks in advance

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Box arrived damaged

Hi everyone. So today I received a package that was a figurine, but the box dented in several places and the corners are crushed (figurine is not damaged). This was disappointing because as a collector the condition of the box is very important to me...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Plus Express Postage - is Rarely Express!

What is ebay doing to sellers who are not obiding buy the despatch and express postage guidelines.Express postage to me - means next day delivery once despatched if on the East coast.90% of my items that are 'Express' usually take 5 days from order p...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful