Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lengthy wait for item to be shipped.

Do you think it's worth waiting longer than the advised 5-10 day waiting time for an item to be shipped to me or cancel. Seller is in USA, has a substantial number of neg feedback. If you message them and enquire, they usually send a generated email ...

Help with refund or PayPal Dispute

I bought a brand new iPhone in April from e which worked for a while and then the volume button broke. They agreed to send a replacement phone. Got new phone only to notice the battery life was terrible. Was draining 30% overnight on standby. I decid...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why are my product reviews not showing up under reviews? I write a review and its ignored by ebay?

Ok I have only just started to submit product reviews and I have excludeing the seller,my reviews are personally honest but they just dont get put into the reviews or ratings.? I did have one review published but it dissapeared after a day? I am a bu...

• 37 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! How to contact a seller and attach photos

I don't know whether I am missing something obvious, but I want to send a seller (from whom I recenlty purchased an item) some photos of the damaged envelope the item arrived in. The only emails I have received from the seller are the automated ones ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Default view in saved searches

I have always had my saved search results show in list view. Since Ebay stuck a pretty green heading at the top of my searches a few weeks ago it now defaults to gallery view with much smaller images & I can't find a way to make it permanently go bac...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to turn off showing the item details of the item I purchased when giving and receiving feedback

How to turn off showing the item details of the item I purchased when giving and receiving feedback. I notice that some ebayers when giving or receiving feedback, you cannot see the item they have purchased. The feeback comments show but not the item...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never received an item..disputed it via paypal then advised by seller to cancel go tho ebay scammmed

Ahello all can someone please help me... I never received an item and have request it from seller on 4 occasions. It never arrived so I lodged a paypal dispute to receive a message from them advising to close it and open with eBay instead. Ow I canno...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake handbag with fake authenticity card

I’ve just discovered the bag I bought is fake and seller has supplied me with a fake authentication card . She still claims bag is real and that internet authentication is fake ?! She will accept a return but asking me to pay post . Am I even allowed...

eBay denied buyer a refund, but PayPal awarded one.

I sold a brand new, unopened bottle of supplement capsules to a buyer. They were exactly as the ad described. The buyer lodged a dispute, saying the product was not as described. eBay found in my favour. But the buyer then lodged a dispute with PayPa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What to do?

I paid for and "purchased" an item before 5.30am. I got a message just under an hour later saying thank you.More than FIVE hours later, I got a message saying the item is not available and saying they would help me to cancel. This is unacceptable as ...

• 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this allowed?

I sometimes click on an item for sale at what looks like a good price, only to have the price jump up when I go to select it?Turns out the price was only for the bag or something! Seems like a trick to get you in.

Purchase abroad

Hi. Im wanting to buy items in the UK and have them sent to my family address in UK so that they can be sent all together to me where I am based in Australia.I have an Australian ebay account but I would like to pay for the UK items out of my UK GBP ...

Resolved! Label Created Not Yet in System - should I get worried

Dear everyone, recently I have purchased a book from Ukraine and I like to have the book shipped to Australia. It was a seller I have purchased once a few years back and I have good experience at that time. But this time I am not sure I am just paran...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful