Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to turn off showing the item details of the item I purchased when giving and receiving feedback

How to turn off showing the item details of the item I purchased when giving and receiving feedback. I notice that some ebayers when giving or receiving feedback, you cannot see the item they have purchased. The feeback comments show but not the item...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never received an item..disputed it via paypal then advised by seller to cancel go tho ebay scammmed

Ahello all can someone please help me... I never received an item and have request it from seller on 4 occasions. It never arrived so I lodged a paypal dispute to receive a message from them advising to close it and open with eBay instead. Ow I canno...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake handbag with fake authenticity card

I’ve just discovered the bag I bought is fake and seller has supplied me with a fake authentication card . She still claims bag is real and that internet authentication is fake ?! She will accept a return but asking me to pay post . Am I even allowed...

eBay denied buyer a refund, but PayPal awarded one.

I sold a brand new, unopened bottle of supplement capsules to a buyer. They were exactly as the ad described. The buyer lodged a dispute, saying the product was not as described. eBay found in my favour. But the buyer then lodged a dispute with PayPa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What to do?

I paid for and "purchased" an item before 5.30am. I got a message just under an hour later saying thank you.More than FIVE hours later, I got a message saying the item is not available and saying they would help me to cancel. This is unacceptable as ...

• 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this allowed?

I sometimes click on an item for sale at what looks like a good price, only to have the price jump up when I go to select it?Turns out the price was only for the bag or something! Seems like a trick to get you in.

Purchase abroad

Hi. Im wanting to buy items in the UK and have them sent to my family address in UK so that they can be sent all together to me where I am based in Australia.I have an Australian ebay account but I would like to pay for the UK items out of my UK GBP ...

Resolved! Label Created Not Yet in System - should I get worried

Dear everyone, recently I have purchased a book from Ukraine and I like to have the book shipped to Australia. It was a seller I have purchased once a few years back and I have good experience at that time. But this time I am not sure I am just paran...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to limit by date on ebay.uk

Hi, It seems like the Uk ebay has done away wth the ability to limit searches by time period (eg. 19th, 18th century etc) when searching Antiquarian books - does anyone know why this was done and how to get around it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to fix access denied to ebay

Having Access Denied problems after logging into www.community.ebay.com.au. I can only view all lists & messages, I can't access my eBay summary, I can't add anything to cart, I can't buy anything, I can't even look at purchasing history, I can't pro...

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Seller has just brushed me off

Recently purchased 2 x vintage dishes and paid 2 charges for the postage as seller didn't combine postage.Received items and they were packed in the same box. There is a problem with 1 of the items not being inexcellent condition as described. Contac...

Scammed and seller won't refund - no recourse in eBay

Seller had advertised a product (LED light with Motion sensor), item location in Australia.It arrived within a couple of days, however it was a basic light with no motion sensor. When I wrote to him, he asked for pics which I sent. Then he went quiet...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful