Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scammed and seller won't refund - no recourse in eBay

Seller had advertised a product (LED light with Motion sensor), item location in Australia.It arrived within a couple of days, however it was a basic light with no motion sensor. When I wrote to him, he asked for pics which I sent. Then he went quiet...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blatant Misleading Advertising RIP OFF SELLER <Removed>

I recently purchased 2 x Li Ion batteries clearly advertised and described in the product detail as coming with a charger. The batteries arrived BUT no chargers. The seller is now claiming that this was not a package offer. The seller is also claimin...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian Only

I always buy Australian made or from sellers within Australia. Yet I just brought an item that said the item was in Sydney Australia and post would take 3 days. All good so I pay up only to be told post would take 10 days and the item was coming from...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trying to second guess postal deliveries

On the minus side I've got a parcel still yet to arrive that was bought and posted (from the UK) in mid-May....but it turns out it was sent via Economy Post. Sigh. I'd better give it another month or more. Two days after that another purchase was sen...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

REMOVED

I'd like to let everyone know how unreliable the REMOVED is. 10 Mar, 20 I paid for 48V Phantom Power Supply. (Order status: Paid. Paid AU $ 7.49 on 10 Mar, 2020 15:28 AEDST Estimated delivery: Mon. 23 Mar. - Mon. 4 May. Order number) To this day, aft...

free gift with iPad scam!

Hello I was hoping to get some guidance. I recently purchased an ipad (1800AUD) from a local seller and it came with a free gift (key ring). So I got the keyring which had the tracking number he included but nothing else. I waited a while longer and ...

With Corona affecting postage Ebay should go back to 3 months time to leave feedback instead of 2

It used to be 3 months a ways back in the 2000s. Over the last few years I have had some difficult-to-deal-with sellers, and to get a problem reciified it has taken a long time. At least three have taken a very very long time. Two of them took longer...

• 124 replies
  • 4 Helpful

losing control over my purchases

What the hell is going on, orders being sent back without my consent, orders dissapearing on my purchase history, cant leave feedback, seems to me that ebay has collapsed.

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why does ebay feedback often close before a delivery has been made

With long delivery items Ebay feedback can close within the delivery period so if no delivery is made you cannot give bad feedback. This has happened once and the items were never delivered. It appears to be happening again. This practice appears to ...

• 59 replies
  • 2 Helpful