Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REMOVED

I'd like to let everyone know how unreliable the REMOVED is. 10 Mar, 20 I paid for 48V Phantom Power Supply. (Order status: Paid. Paid AU $ 7.49 on 10 Mar, 2020 15:28 AEDST Estimated delivery: Mon. 23 Mar. - Mon. 4 May. Order number) To this day, aft...

free gift with iPad scam!

Hello I was hoping to get some guidance. I recently purchased an ipad (1800AUD) from a local seller and it came with a free gift (key ring). So I got the keyring which had the tracking number he included but nothing else. I waited a while longer and ...

With Corona affecting postage Ebay should go back to 3 months time to leave feedback instead of 2

It used to be 3 months a ways back in the 2000s. Over the last few years I have had some difficult-to-deal-with sellers, and to get a problem reciified it has taken a long time. At least three have taken a very very long time. Two of them took longer...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 124 replies
  • 4 Helpful

losing control over my purchases

What the hell is going on, orders being sent back without my consent, orders dissapearing on my purchase history, cant leave feedback, seems to me that ebay has collapsed.

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why does ebay feedback often close before a delivery has been made

With long delivery items Ebay feedback can close within the delivery period so if no delivery is made you cannot give bad feedback. This has happened once and the items were never delivered. It appears to be happening again. This practice appears to ...

• 59 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I received an email informing me that a purchase I had made and paid for along with postage has been

Got an email today informing me that one of my purchases on eBay from the US has been stopped from delivery by GSP as the item is restricted, I have checked eBays list of restricted item and cannot find it listed on the website, the item is question ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why has my e bay summary changed ??

For quite some time when i click on my summery page.-it comes up as my summary-- WATCH LIST. it has delete compare @ top, also delete & add a note when i hover. MY SUMMARY PAGE when i had this enabled me to have the same choice as my all list,, howev...

How do I get in on this scam!

Bought an ABS unit. They shipped a piece of junk someone had put an axe through. I asked to return it, they said they'd send me a non-broken one. 2 weeks later... nothing' i lodged a refund request ( paid via paypal ). Somehow, they managed to genera...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller posts to my country or not?

I am trying to get something that me and my mother really need. The item is located in the United States and the seller includes a list of countries that he/she posts to (including Australia). Yet eBay does not let me pay for the item as it states "T...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful